Mikey // Sparks

You were peacefully reading a magazine when you felt a familiar presence coming. "One, Two..." You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. "Three."

"y/n-chin! I bought dorayaki shaped like a cat." Mikey greeted you as he stepped down from the window.

"Mikey, we have a front door. Don't just jump from my window." You said while you flip the page of the magazine.

"It's easier for me to enter your room through your balcony." He walks beside you and puts the plastic of dorayaki on top of your head before he flops his body on your bed. You on the other hand are at your floor, chilling.

You and Mikey are childhood friends. You've known each other since you were five and get along pretty well. Though he has his own set of friends that he called his gang and you have your own, You both didn't drift apart. It's like you have your own world when together.

"What are you reading, y/n-chin?" He playfully sits on the edge of your bed and swings his feet like a kid.

"Magazine. it says here that 90 percent of childhood friends are most likely end up together." You pause and you both look at each other for a while.

"Naaaah," You both said in chorus and laughed. You then continue reading the article.

"It also says that you can start a spark if you try to kiss your childhood friend." You both look at each other once again and stare for a while. You tilt your head to the side, looking at Mikey's face.

"Naaaaah," You both said again in chorus and looked away. Silence filled the room like an angel passed by. A couple of seconds passed and you both looked back at each other.

"Should we try?" You asked in a curious tone.

"Wha— What?" Mikey paused. A long-ass pause. Is he thinking about it seriously?

"I mean. it's just a kiss... right?" He suddenly said. You stood up and playfully sat on the edge of the bed beside him.

"Yeah and we both literally grew up together, right?" You said in a curious tone. "Do you know how to kiss Mikey?"

"O— Of course! Ken-chin taught me."

The image of Draken teaching Mikey how to kiss pops out of your head. "Did Draken kiss you?"

"What? No!" The blonde male said in a panic. "He just told me how to,"

"But you didn't actually do it? with someone?"

"y/n-chin, we are fifteen! I don't have time to that kind of stuff."

"Well, I kissed someone before so I have an Idea how." You said, rubbing your lips. Mikey gulped when he saw your lips moving but immediately got out of his daze.

"Wait, What? You kissed someone?"

"Yeah, Souya... last year."

"Souya? Toman's Souya? Angry Souya?"

"Yeah. It's just a stupid dare, besides it doesn't involve tongues. I wanna try it with tongue." You said nonchalantly. "So, should we try?"

"y/n your straightforwardness scares me." Mikey paused. "But yeah, I want to try." He then fixed his sit, facing his body towards you.

"Put your hand on my—"

"I know what to do," Mikey said in an irritated but embarrassed tone.

"Dominant Mikey. I like it."

"Perv!"

"Teenage hormones," You said and let out a giggle. "Ohhh, your hand is cold." You commented when he cupped your face with his palm.