Kokonoi // She's Worth it [ 2 ]

Koko

"Yo! Koko! I met an interesting girl at the club earlier. She looks expensive and she's looking for you." Rindou said as he sat beside me, I'm busy cleaning my gun.

"She doesn't want any man but you because according to her, you're the richest. Straightforward eh?" He added, chuckling. "Damn hot too!"

"Shut your mouth Rindou."

"I told her that I'll invite her next time you visit the club." He ignored me and put his hand inside his pocket, he then put his other hand inside his other pocket. He taps his suit like he's searching for something.

"Shoot! I lost her contact."

"I'm not interested so drop it," I said.

***

A year has passed and we accidentally bump into each other at the mall. There, I saw her for the first time, She's stunning as what Rindou described. After that, I can't get her out of my head. She's straightforward not like the other girls who want to get my attention. They are all acting weird to stand out. She knows what she wants, she's witty and smart.

Too bad she has a boyfriend.

Months passed, I got a call from her saying that she wanted to date. I accept.

From there, I got to know her more. She may have unique goals in life but she's a strong woman. Slowly, I fell for her. she's caring, she's nice, she's always there for me. She showers me with all the attention I need and she's good in bed.

But there's one thing I can't have in full, and that's her heart. She thought that she's good at hiding but I always caught her at night, crying.

I kind of understand her because I've been there. Ever since Akane died I never thought that I would fall in love again. I shut everyone out. For the longest time, I was trapped in her illusion that she's the only one. I thought that she would hold my heart forever until y/n came.

As we were moving from her old house to my mansion, I saw her staring at the window of my car, There, I saw her former boyfriend. She's looking at him.

"Love," I called her and pulled her close.

"Yes, Love?" She asked.

"Nothing, I just want a hug," I said, smiling.

***

Five years have passed and it's still him, It's always been him. I knew that she bumped with him at the mall earlier. Someone saw them. It made my chest hurt for some reason.

"Hi, Love!" She said, making me snap out of my thoughts, I put down the pen I'm playing with and watch her walks inside my office and kiss me.

"Hey! Did you enjoy shopping?" I asked. She sits on my lap and hugs my neck.

"It was boring, You're not there." She said. Her eyes were slightly red, She cried.

"Don't worry. Next time, I will accompany you."

"Really! That would be great, Love," She then starts to kiss me passionately but, I break free from it.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing, It's just that I noticed that within five years together, you never said I love you first."

"Oh." She let go of my neck and, slightly look down.

"If you want to be free, I can give you that."

"No, I want to be with you."

"You want to be with me but, I can't have your heart." I scoff.