Mikey // Mine

TW: yandere and bullying.

She was just an ordinary student

A girl in a background that no one gives a fuck about.

She was supposed to be just an eyesore.

She was never supposed to be messing with my mind.

She was never supposed to make me feel these disgusting feelings.

It's sickening.

I hate it.

I hate her.

But why can't I stop thinking about her?

•••

There's nothing more you can ask for. You have loving parents, a boyfriend who loves you with all his heart, good grades, and a peaceful high school life. You did your best to be invisible at school by staying away from unnecessary drama to avoid getting attention, especially from that one gang...

The gang that rules at your school, they call themselves the Kanto Manji Gang. They are known to bully students whenever they feel like it, and they have no mercy towards them. You heard stories that most of their victims either ended up in hospitals or dropped out. That's how awful their bullying is, and being their target is the last thing you want to happen.

It's been three peaceful months of your junior year... Just a few more months until this school year is finally over.

I think I can end this school year without a hitch.

...or so you thought.

"What the fuck?! What is this? I told you to buy me chocolate milk, not banana milk, you stupid motherfucker!" Shion yelled as he pushed the student hard until he fell to the ground.

They're at it again, bullying the weak. You thought as you stood there, unable to do anything.

It's their spot on the school grounds. This is where the members of the gang stay and bully their target. You're avoiding this spot as much as you can; it just so happens that you need to go to the broadcasting clubroom, so you don't have a choice but to walk past there.

Their leader, Manjiro Sano, was feared by many, even by the teachers, as there were rumors of him being associated with high-profile gangs, so most of them turned a blind eye to what was happening.

It's a cruel world, indeed. People who are weak are the easy targets, while the powerful stays in control. Thinking about it makes your blood boil, but you need to hold yourself back. This is not the time to think about anyone else... What's important to you now is to finish high school as peacefully as possible.