Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 1 ]

Life is tough. You can't survive if you're weak. you need to be smart not just on books but on the streets too. I grew up without parents so no one shielded me from this unfair world. I saw how bad people can be with my own two eyes. You won't last a day on the streets for just being kind. You have to take advantage of the weak to survive.

It doesn't hurt if you take money from the rich people because for them the cash in their wallets are just considered pennies but for us, it's worth two weeks of food.

I am at Shibuya walking around looking for my next victim. There are a lot of foreigners here and a lot of rich people too. You just have to be careful not to cross paths with gang members.

I pickpocket. the term is painful to the ear but I have to do this in order to live. Sometimes I wish that I didn't born but this is life, I need to move forward, and hopefully, someday I leave this shithole that I'm in to.

Half of what I get from their wallets I keep them. I am hoping someday I can go to school even if I'm already 22 years old. I still want to finish high school. I want to rise from this hell. I want someday to lay in a bed full of money.

I look at myself in my tiny mirror and put on a cheap gloss. I fix my hair and look around. My eye caught someone, He looks like he has a lot of money based on what he's wearing. He looks stupid too. Who in the world would wear that kind of hairstyle? he looks like a zebra.

I walk towards him and act like I was lost. I was holding a map and pretend to look at the buildings. I can see him through my peripheral vision. He's close. When I see an opening I bump to him sliding my hands under his coat taking his wallet. I hid it under the map.

"I... I'm sorry." I fake a British accent that I learned from the prostitutes from the red district where I live.

"It's fine." He said and continue to walk.

I can feel the wallet under the map it's thick! I can eat chicken tonight. I excitedly run to an alley to check his wallet. I sit on the pile of the metal box and open it. I'm swinging my feet like a child.

My eyes widened when I saw a bunch of cash! Dude that man was insane bringing this large amount of money. I took one of his cards and it's a black freaking card! Oh my god, he's rich-rich.

"Lucky!" I said as I put the cash under my bra and the back of my shorts. I throw his wallet to the corner and jump to the ground. I am smiling while walking when I saw a silhouette at the end of the alley. I halt.

The silhouette moves closer to me making me step back. His walk became faster. I turned around to run but he grabs my wrist. I look at him and he's the owner of the wallet! The zebra guy.

"Got you." He said. I smirk at him and hold his hand making sure that I grasp on his pinky finger because that's the weakest. I rip it off from holding my wrist. I twist it but he reaches for my shoulder and pushes me to the wall the impact made me release his hand. He pinned me. I try to kick him in his abdomen but he catches my thigh.

"Strong for a thief," he said. His droopy eyes are staring at me.

"Oh. life trained me." I said.

"Interesting." He scans my face down to my chest. Heat travels down to my body. He moves his hands from my thigh up to my waist and then up to my chest. He slips his two fingers into my bra and takes the money.

"I think this belongs to me." He said putting the money in his back pocket. He then touches my waist and explore my body with his hand. He stops at my back and travels his hand down to my behind. He put his hand to the back pocket of my shorts and take his black card and half of the cash.