Takashi // Alter Ego

content warning: detailed smut and degrading. 

minors please listen to your ate and stay away from this chapter. ╰('꒳')╯

Ah, it's fucking boring here

Ah, it's fucking boring here. you thought as you sip your champagne while looking around the hotel's reception hall. You're attending the after party of The Designers Award, greeting different socialites. and to be honest, it's kinda tiring for you to fix a smile every time someone approaches you for small talk.

Your eyes stopped at the fine young man not far from you. he's talking to other big designers in the industry, casually laughing and nodding. You paused while the tip of the champagne glass is still brushing your lips, scanning his face down to his well-fitted grey long coat with a black turtle neck under it. Not satisfied enough, your eyes went down to his pants that fit right. A tiny smirk painted your lips.

"y/n?" A baritone voice said. You quickly snap your head in front and there, you saw your ex-boyfriend standing in front of you.

"Rindou."

"Oh, you still remember me?"

"How can I forget a douche like you?" You put the champagne glass on the small table near you before glaring back at your ex-boyfriend.

"I made an impression, I see."

"Hmmm..." You hummed and looked around while your eyebrow arched, showing that his presence annoys you. You purposely acted that you're not interested in talking to him.

"Who are you with?" He took a step closer, making you back a little. "I mean, if you're alone we can..." He leans close to whisper to your ears. "fuck somewhere. I have my brother with me, Don't you miss our threesome?"

"Oh, please. if I want to fuck somebody. I'll pick someone with a big dick."

Rindou let out a faint chuckle and to be honest, it's a sexy chuckle. "Still sassy, I see."

You looked around once again, trying to avoid his eye contact. Your eyes caught Takashi looking at you, crossing his arms while tapping his index finger once on his arm. You looked back at your ex-boyfriend.

"I don't have time for you." You took your gold clutch bag and started to walk away but Rindou quickly held your hand.

"Wait, the fun isn't starting yet." You looked back at Takashi and he's now tapping two fingers on his arm.

"Let go."

"Why? Did you find someone richer than me?" He leaned a little closer. "Is your cunt still throb when someone calls you his slut? " The tiny hairs at the back of your neck rise upon hearing those words. A tingling sensation travels from there down to your feet as heat spread around your body.

"I see... You still get turned on with that words. You whore."

You quickly resist his grip. "Stop, I'm with my..." You got cut off when someone pulled you by your waist so you looked to your side.