Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 2 ]

The news that Ran accepted my confession spread like wildfire throughout the school. It's big news because the Haitani brothers are the most popular students. The richest ones too, They are also part of some gang that I don't want to know about.

I am minding my own business, waiting for Ran because he specifically instruct me to wait for him every day after class.

Two guys from a different school came to me and ask me random questions. There's a practice match I think on our basketball team that's why there were students from another school here.

"My friend thinks that you're cute. Can he have your number?" The guy said making me a bit uncomfortable.

"Uhmm... I'm sorry... I..."

"She has a boyfriend." A familiar voice said. He put his hands around my shoulders and stare the shit out of the two guys. They just apologized and walk away.

"Flirting when I'm not around." He coldly said.

"I'm not flirting. They just came up to me." Wait, why am I explaining it to him?

He lean close to me and whispers "Don't forget that you're mine." His low voice sounds so hot it makes my cheeks burn.

"Hold my hand." He said. I oblige and hold his hand. Everyone is looking at us. We're like this until we reach the gate of the school and as soon as we step outside he'll just throw my hand away.

********

Inside the school, he's like my boyfriend acting all sweet but outside he treats me like his slave. Like today he purposely woke me up at 7:00 am to meet him on a peaceful Sunday just to carry the things he bought. This man! Sometimes I just wanna hug his neck tight.

"Hey, Ran!" I called him. He's fast my feet can't keep up and my hands are full. "Hey! Wait up!"

"I need shoes." He said.

"There's still more?" My legs are tired from walking. I'm hungry because I leave the house without eating breakfast.

I sit outside the store and put the paper bags down to the ground. He's killing me! It's been what? Three months? Is this not enough punishment? I am hungry and impatient but mostly hungry so I feel like I'm about to explode. This is enough!

"Hey! There's a store there..." He didn't finish what I'm about to say because I cut him.

"You know what? I'm hungry, I'm tired, and hungry! I want to spend my Sunday at home so go there by yourself! I'm done being your maid. I think I've already paid the consequence of that dare. It's been three months! Come at me at school I don't care anymore." I walk past the paper bags that are on the ground. "Goodbye, mister!"

********

Monday comes and I'm scared shitless of what will happen at school. Maybe I should not burst at him like that. But what can I do I'm hungry and I become another person when my stomach is empty. I just need to survive today! I hope I won't bump into him anywhere.

"Y/N" someone taps my shoulder making me flinch.

"Rikku!"

"Hey! Are you okay? you're jumpy today."

"Yeah! I'm fine, I'm just hiding from Ran."

"What? Why?"

"I broke up with him."

"You... Broke up with him?" She said it out loud so I cover her mouth.

"Shhh! It's his fault! He called me at 7:00 am on a Sunday! and drag me all around the plaza for four hours!"