Naoto // I Hate You [ 1 ]

You were talking to your friends when your eyes caught a black-haired male with an innocent look on his face, walking alone. He's having a hard time carrying some books and a plastic bag full of drinks. He couldn't even see the way because of the pile of books that was blocking his sight. You know that he's your classmate but you haven't paid attention to him not until now.

"Hey y/n, are you free later for a mixer? A senpai asked me to bring girls." Your friend asked. You didn't look at her and just popped your bubblegum. You're busy watching the black-haired male walk past you. There's something in him that gets in your nerve.

"Not today, I'm busy."

"Hey!" You blocked Naoto's way, he flinched upon hearing your voice. The class already ended an hour ago and Naoto remained inside the classroom to finish the class duty that was supposed to be done by a group of students.

"y-y/n..."

"Am I down there?" You held his chin and raised them a little to meet your gaze. "When I am talking to you, you need to lookup. Do you understand?"

"y-yes, y/n"

"Louder!" Naoto flinched from your loud voice.

"yes... yes! y/n" his voice is a little bit shaky. His forehead is now sweating bullets and his hands are getting cold.

"What's your name?"

"Nao-Naoto. We've—We've been classmates since middle school."

"Stop stuttering! I can't understand you!"

"Sorry," He paused and gathered his courage. "I have to go." He then looked down and started to walk but before he could even pass you. you held his shoulder and forcefully pushed him back. He almost lost his balance.

"Who said that you can go? I'm not done talking to you."

Naoto looked at you and mumbled a quick sorry. Your uniform buttons were undone, face cakey with cheap make-up, has loud voice, uses violence to solve problems and a delinquent. Every trait Naoto hates to a human is in you. But of course, he couldn't fight back because you are stronger than him.

Naoto is targeted by the bullies because of his weak appearance. To avoid physical pain, he just do whatever they ask him to do. Whether it was an errand, doing their assignments, or answering their worksheets he did it just to avoid getting beaten up.

Great, another bully. Naoto thought.

"W-wha— what do you want, y/n?"

"I said stop stuttering!"

"What do you want y/n?" Naoto quickly said, afraid to piss you off.

"Hmm... what do I want?" you tapped your cheeks with your index finger and looked around like you are thinking of something. "Aha! I know! Starting today you are now my personal servant. You won't take orders from anyone other than me."

"Wha-" Naoto was about to say something but quickly closed his mouth.

"Are you going to protest? You know that I'm a member of a gang, right?"

Naoto shook his head. "I won't protest." Even if he protest he couldn't fight for himself. He's too weak to fight back, especially to you. The school considered you as a top delinquent. Most students are afraid of you.

"Good." You cupped his face and gently tapped his cheeks with your palm. "If someone asked you to do something for them you'll say no, do you understand?"

"What if... What if they hurt me?"

"Ah, then you need to fight back."

"What?" Naoto's eyes widened upon hearing your answer. "No, I can't... I don't know how."