Rindou // I Hate that I Like You

"Hi! Good morning, Ran! Wait, where's Ran?" You walked past Rindou, Ran's younger brother without looking at him.

Rindou grabbed your forehead, preventing you to pass him. "Stop clinging to my brother you ugly pig!" He said as his veins started popping in his head.

"Let go of me you shit head!" You said while trying to remove his hand from your forehead.

"Your presence is annoying! Why do we need to wait for you, huh?"

"Then don't wait for me! You go ahead, get hit by a bus for all I care." You rolled your eyes at him whilst he stared at you with his deathly glares.

"Stop bullying y/n, Rin. Her mom asked us to walk with her." Ran said as he stepped outside their house.

"Yeah! Stop bullying me, Rin." You repeated with a mocking tone as you stuck your tongue at him.

"What a drag," Rindou said and fixed his bag. He then walked ahead of you.

You on the other hand went to his brother to properly greet him good morning. It's no secret that you like him, well at least to Rindou because Ran is kinda... numb? but that doesn't stop you from doing your best to get close to him no matter what. Even if his younger, evil brother tries to stop you.

This all started when they moved in next door a year ago. At first, you were just attracted by his looks. but as time goes by, you see how nice he is. He helped you so many times that you already lost count. He's also funny and cool, the total opposite of his annoying brother.

"Stop fantasizing about my brother! You're drooling, it's disgusting!" Rindou said as he smacked your notes on your desk to wake you up from your daydreaming.

"I am not thinking about Ran."

"It's written all over your face." He shakes his body to imitate having goosebumps. "It's creepy!"

"Why do you care if I think about Ran?" You raised an eyebrow at him.

"I care because I don't want a pervert like you get close to him!"

"I am not a pervert for your information!" You both stared at each other with the intent of killing.

"Hey! We're only on our second period and I can already smell the bloodlust." Sanzu said while walking towards you. "But you know what they say... The more you hate, the more you love."

You and Rindou snapped your heads towards each other with disgusted expressions painted on your faces. "You? Love?" You both said in chorus.

"When hell freezes over!" You added.

"Over my dead body," Rindou added.

"Ahhhh... I can smell the ending." Sanzu said while laughing. You rolled your eyes at Rindou and Rindou glared at you.

"Hi!" You peek at their door. It's the weekend and your mother asked you to bring sweets to your neighbors. She baked a lot and she wanted to share it. You took the chance to see Ran so here you are.

"Go away!" Rindou quickly went to the door and pushed to close them. You pushed back.

"I'm not here for you so go away! I'm just giving cookies my mom baked for Ran and Mrs. Haitani."

"For all, I know, maybe you baked those cookies and put some spell potions to get Ran's attention! After all, you look like a witch!"

"Tch! If I'm a witch, I will start with you. I'll turn you into a frog so you will be out of my life! Just let me in!" You pushed a little harder.