Shinichiro // Is it worth it? [ 1 ]

You put on your signature red lipstick as the finishing touch of your make-up. You stand up and look at yourself in your worn-out closet mirror to see your whole body. You're wearing a sexy black backless dress tight enough to show your beautiful curves. Today you're going to the most expensive invite-only bar in Tokyo. You seduced a wealthy businessman for you to have an invitation to that bar.

This is your chance to find Hajime Kokonoi, the wealthiest bachelor in Tokyo, you don't care if he's a member of a criminal gang named Bonten, you'll die if you stay at this swamp place you're living so might as well try your luck to him even if there's a chance that he will kill you.

Your mother was a prostitute, your father is unknown. He's just a random foreigner that bangs your mother and you are the result. He may be a douche for leaving both of you alone without any support but he left you with a beautiful face. That face is the weapon that you will use to wrap Kokonoi around your finger.

You promise yourself that if you're going to sell yourself to someone, it's better that he's a fucking millionaire. You will not go after your mother's footsteps. You'll aim higher.

You're sick of this fucking life. You're sick of being poor. You need to do something.

You don't know his face, you've searched but Bonten's executive members are very private even the police and the media are not releasing their photos. You just have to plan some strategies to find him and one of these is going to high-end clubs.

You have learned that they are always at the club in their spare time hunting for girls that's why you'll take your shot tonight.

"I'm going out." You said to your mother who's doing handmade crafts as a sideline. "I told you, stop accepting jobs. I'll find a way to be rich," you said to her.

"It's a waste if I didn't accept this. we don't have food tomorrow."

"I'll bring food ma, I promise." You kiss her forehead before you head outside. You halt when she speaks again. "Don't follow my steps y/n. don't go to that path."

"I won't follow your steps ma, I'll aim higher," you said as you continue to walk.

****

You went inside the club and your eyes widened when you saw the interior. It's for the rich, alright. everything looks expensive even the glass of their drinks looks like you can sell them at a much higher price on the internet. You sneak one into your purse.

You don't have money with you so you have to seduce a couple of men just to have drinks tonight. It's okay the night is long I'll find you today Mr. Kokonoi. You said in your head.

"Hey, are you alone?" Said the guy with pinkish-purple mullet with dark blue streaks. You look at him from head to toe before you speak.

"Are you Mr. Kokonoi?" You asked. He then scoffs and sits beside you.

"On the rocks and cosmo for the lady." He said to the waiter before he looks back at you.

"To answer your question, No I'm not Koko. I'm Rindou" He said extending his hands for a handshake.

"Then, I don't have a business with you." You said with a smirk, you didn't accept his hand making him smile. The waiter gave the male his order, he then slides the cosmopolitan glass to you.

"Why Koko?" He asked arching his brows.

"He's the richest." You said nonchalantly that made him chuckle.

"So you aim Koko because he's the richest."

"Yes."

"Wow, you're pretty confident."