Wakasa // Before His Proposal [ 2 ]

"Wow!" I look up and it's a huge house. They say that Brahman's executives are rich but they never told me that they are rich-rich.

After I'm done admiring the house, I then walk towards the door and ring the doorbell a few times but no one was answering so, I decided to open them instead. It's not locked?

"Hello? I'm y/n, l/n your new secretary. Boss Senju instructed me to go straight here." I said but no one was answering. I walked further inside. In the living room, my feet got caught in something so, I looked down and it's a piece of clothing. I picked it up to see what it was, and it's a thong! I immediately put them to the side. I need to wash my eyes later.

"Hello?" I repeated.

"Yeah?" A man suddenly appeared naked in front of me.

"Oh, you're not Rio?" He said. He's not even bothered that I can see his...

"Ah, sorry. No. I'm y/n your new secretary. Boss Senju instructed me to come here directly."

"I see." He looked at me, confused. "You're not flustered." He added.

"Living with three male siblings and as the eldest among them. I'm used to this..." I paused and looked around "Mess."

The guy in front of me brushes his chin with his fingers. "Interesting."

"Hold on a sec." He said and walked towards a room. My eyes roam around as I wait for him to come back. This place is a mess. There were male and female clothing on the floor and some used wine glass on the coffee table.

"Where are we?" He stepped outside his room, now, he's wearing pants but no top clothes.

"Secretary... Me..."

"Ah! Yeah! Aoi, right?"

"y/n."

"Right."

Is this really a Brahman's executive? He acts like a hormonal teenager, even my brothers are mature than him and he's 23 years old, older than me by three years.

"Do you know what secretaries do?" He walks towards the table where he keeps different kinds of alcohol near me.

"Yes."

"Good. You can start doing what they are doing." He pours the liquid in his glass. "Name's Wakasa Imaushi." He said before he drank them.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Imaushi."

And that's the start of my man-baby sitting. I became an all-around secretary slash nanny. He has this regular help that cleans his house thrice a week but I can't help myself to clean his mess when I see them. I couldn't stand clothes that were scattered around. He's not eating well If I don't remind him. He's always sneaking out of the meeting. Sometimes, I find him at a bar in the middle of the day. To put it nicely, He's a handful boss.

It's been six months since I started this job and I am picking his clothes from his closet while Wakasa is still in the shower, this is my routine first thing in the morning. If I let him pick his clothes, he'll probably wear a street-style gang-leader type. He needs to be presentable for the meeting.

"y/n! you're here!" He said as he hugged me from behind. I can feel the water dripping from his hair. I look down and see that his hand is placed on my left boob. I sighed and took the nearest item in his drawer, a hard one so I could knock some sense to him. I then hit him in the head.

"Stop groping me or I will report this to Senju as sexual harassment."

"Ouch! You're not supposed to hurt your employer. If you don't want the way I act, You can quit." He said and grabbed the clothes that's hanging on my arm.