Mikey // His Match [ 1 ]

The night is dark and the only source of light is from the moon and the lamp post scattered all around the shrine, You feel the cold as the breeze kisses your blushing cheeks.

You, dressed in an oversized hoodie and jogging pants peeks behind the trunk of a tree, you saw two men that are front-facing fifty to a hundred members of this so-called gang. A small guy with long blonde hair that is only tied at the top you believed is named Mikey the leader and a tall man with long blonde braided hair, The sides are shaven, and has a dragon tattoo on his temple is called Draken.

"We will fight Moebius and win against them!" The short guy shouted as the crowd cheers on him

"TOMAN! TOMAN! TOMAN!" They said in chorus.

What a pathetic human being. You said in your head

you tighten the grasp of something you're holding inside the pocket of your hoodie but you need to be patient. You cannot risk getting caught by a hundred men so you stand still in your hiding place as you wait for the meeting to end.

Twenty minutes have passed and finally, almost everyone is gone. There were what you think are five to seven people talking. It's now or never! You need to get revenge. Your Onii-san is badly injured because he joins that stupid gang. Your mother is crying at the hospital and your father is stuck at work to raise money for your brother's blowing hospital bill.

You first took a deep breath and count to three. "You can do this!" You said to convince yourself that this is the right thing to do.

Once you gathered all your courage you charged towards the small guy the so-called leader but Draken, the big guy with a dragon tattoo saw you. He tried to stop you but before he does you already throw the thing you've been keeping in your pocket. It happened so fast that Draken did not catch whatever it is.

It hit the small guy. "Bullseye!" You mumbled. You can hear gasps that make you look around. The remaining Toman members are looking at you as the small blonde guy slowly turns around. His hair is full of eggshells that smell so bad. His pitch-black eyes are fixed at you, Thank you to whoever invented the face masks! You said in your head. He can't see your face.

"Rotten egg! for a rotten gang like Toman!" You shouted faking a low voice before you run away like your life is depending on it.

You look back and saw two guys chasing you. One with silver-lilac hair and the other one is tall with long black hair.

"If we catch you you're dead meat!" Said the guy with long black hair, he grins showing his two fangs. You're not afraid because you know how to parkour. You can easily climb trees, walls anything that your hands can grasp. You're also small which makes your body light as a feather.

You turn your head and look at the two males who are chasing you. You badly want to stick your tongue out to annoy them more but you need to hide you face. "Catch me if you can! Assholes!" You shouted.

"Man! He's fast" the silver-lilac-haired man said.

You saw a big tree that is close to a big wall and with all your power you jump as high as you can and step at the trunk of the tree and immediately jumps again to grab the biggest branch. You look like a ninja jumping here and there. You pull yourself up and stand at the branch of the tree then jump again landing at the top of the wall and looked down to see the two males who stop from running looking up.

"Come down here, you bastard!" Said the guy with long black hair.

"Make me." You said as you dust your hands to remove the dirt and turn your back at them and then jump down from the wall.