Mikey // His Match [ 2 ]

"I can't believe that he is a she." Mitsuya scratches his temples with his index finger. "She's too strong! She climbs that tree in just two jumps! Does she have springs in her feet?" He added.

"Yeah! she's like a ninja doing this" Baji said demonstrating what you did using his fingers. "Imagine this is the tree..." He stands his left index finger to the table "And this is her" he puts two of his right fingers looking like two legs. "Then she goes like this." He reenacts what happened that night. "Pew! Pew! Like a ninja."

"Maybe she knows how to parkour," Nahoya said.

"She even dodges Mikey's kick and made him fall," Draken said as he drinks his favorite soda.

"What?!" They all said in chorus and look at Mikey but the blonde boy is busy with his kid's meal.

"She also kissed him making him froze for a good five minutes," Draken added making the boys look at Mikey again.

"What?!" They all said in unison.

"looks like you found your match," Mitsuya said teasing him.

"How can I get her attention?" Mikey said brushing his chin with his fingers, Ignoring Mitsuya.

"Kidnap her brother," Souya said.

"Hey! That's not nice." Nahoya said to his brother while getting his fries.

"Well you can't call that kidnapping if Takemitchy will come with us, willingly," Mikey said with a grin on his face.

"Leave the boy alone," Draken said looking at Mikey. "He just got out of the hospital, Just tell her you kidnap him without actually kidnapping him." He added.

"Ken-chin! You're smart!" Mikey said with a grin.

***

It's the end of your class and you're just walking with your friends when you saw the blonde boy waiting for you outside the school gate. He's leaning on his bike waving at you. You chose to ignore the male and continues to walk with your friends. You also fake laugh with them to annoy Mikey.

You stop walking when someone grabs your wrist, You automatically turn around punch the one who grabs you. Mikey caught your fist before it land on his face.

"Woah there. Nice reflexes!" The blonde boy said.

"What do you want?" you resist your hand from Mikey's grip.

"You're coming with me"

"Uhhh... No."

"Someone had your brother tied up," Mikey said.

"What?" Your face became pale. You're worried because that brother of yours just got out of the hospital. If something happens to him you'll see your mother cry again. You took your phone from your pocket to dial his number when Mikey suddenly speaks.

"We don't have much time! As of the moment, Takemitchy's being tortured." Mikey said makes you panic. You're a calm woman that always thinks before you make your move but when it comes to the safety of your brother you'll charge to the enemy without thinking. You walk past him. You look back when you notice that he's not following.

"Well? What are you standing there? Let's go!"

The blonde boy just smirks and walks past you. You followed him to his bike and handed you his helmet. He gave his hands to help you hop on his bike but you ignore him and hop on your own. Mikey shakes his head in amusement.

"Hold on to me or you'll fall." He said.

"No." You firmly reply. He suddenly drives forward making you wobble from your seat almost losing your balance. Without thinking you immediately hug his waist pressing your body into his back making him chuckle. He then starts to drive slowly.