Chifuyu // One Sided

"Oi! Wake up we're going to be late! It's the first day of class!" I said while pulling Chifuyu's blanket.

"Five more minutes, MOM" he really emphasize the word Mom to tease me.

"No." I pulled the blanket with all my power and it was finally removed from him.

I froze when I saw him topless. I immediately turn around and throw him his T-shirt that's on his desk.

"What?!" He said.

"Put that on you'll get cold."

"Yes, mom."

"Move faster! I'll be waiting for you downstairs."

"Hai~," he said in a lazy tone.

Chifuyu and I are best friends since fetuses. We're also neighbors that's why I'm always at his house. I've been taking care of him since we are kids. He's kinda carefree and lazy that's why if I didn't monitor him he'll be surely dead.

But what I like about him is that he's loyal friend. He sticks to me no matter what, My partner in crime. He defended me from my bullies even if sometimes they knock him out. That's why I fell in love with him but he doesn't know. I don't want to tell him because I'm afraid that it will stain our friendship.

I'm okay to be his best friend as long as he's with me.

***********

"Yo! You're stuck with me this semester!" Chifuyu said while pointing our names at the bulletin board.

"Lucky me," I said sarcastically.

"Hey! I know you'll miss me if we got separated." He said while messing my hair.

"Yeah... Yeah... whatever" I said as I chuckle.

He stops messing with my hair but his hand is still on top of my head. I saw him staring at someone. I shift my head and saw a beautiful girl walking in our direction. She stops in front of the bulletin board behind us and look for her assigned classroom.

In an instant, I knew that he likes the girl.

"2-B" the girl whispers.

"We... We're 2B!" Chifuyu said turning around to face her. He's now staring at the girl.

"Nice! We're classmates. I'm Erika." She offered her hand to Chifuyu for a handshake.

"Chi.. chi... Chi..."

"Hi! I'm y/n and this parrot is Chifuyu." I accept her handshake, it's soft! Her hand is super soft.

"Chi...Chi..." I hit his side with my elbow making him flinch

"Chifuyu!"

"Yes. y/n told me." She smiled at us. Is this even legal? She's so pretty! "See you in class!" She said as she walks past us.

"y/n I think I'm in love," Chifuyu said after Erika left.

"That fast?"

He just nods. I felt a sharp sting to my chest maybe it's only a crush It'll pass.

************

"I'll confess to Erika," He said out of the blue making me choke on the burger I was eating. "Hey! chew your food!" He gives me his juice and I drink it. We're at a fast-food restaurant.

"Will you help me?" He said after I recover from choking.

"Me? Why? how?"

"Just... Bring her to the rooftop tomorrow." I didn't speak for a while. My chest tightens what if she said yes? lately, I've been noticing her looking at Chifuyu. "Please! Please! I'll buy you your favorite food. I'll be your slave forever."