Ran // Backfire [ 1 ]

"Why are you still here?" Ran asked you with his eyebrows wrinkling.

"Waiting for you, what else?" You jumped from your seat and greeted him with a smile, I want us to go home together.

Ran threw you his used towel "Go home by yourself." He said and walked past you. "One... two... three." He whispered before he looked back and there you are, frozen from where you are standing. Blushing like an idiot from a used towel from him.

He suppressed his laughter. "You really are a simpleton."

"When will you accept my confession?"

"Never." He smirked at you.

"Ahhhh! I've been courting you for over a year now."

"If you're tired, just give up. it's not that hard." He opens his soda and drinks from it.

"it's hard to give up because I really like you!" Your sudden confession made him choke from his drink. "Jeez, y/n aren't you embarrassed? blurting out something like that out of the blue."

"No."

"You really like me huh?" He asked and walked closer to you. "But can you handle me?" He said in a hoarse tone, making you blush.

"Don't... tease me like that, I'm going to get a nosebleed."

"So, you're telling me you cannot handle me?" He walked closer to you and crossed his arms. He then leans closer, making you gulp.

"I-No, I can!"

"Let's test that out shall we?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"What test? I know your favorite food, favorite drink, zodiac sign, favorite-"

He leans much closer. "I'll kiss you and if you don't faint, you win."

"Ki-Ki-Kiss?" You literally stutter to what he said.

"See, you can't even handle the word kiss ."

"I can handle it!" You quickly turned your back at him and took a small mirror from your pocket. you looked at yourself. you brushed your bangs with your fingers and checked your lips and teeth.

"Okay, let's go!" You said and closed your eyes but you opened them again. "Wait, what is it with me if I win?"

"I'll take you to a date."

"You'll accept my confession?"

"y/n, there are no similar words from what I said to what you said." Ran scratches his head. "I'll take you on a date! one date!"

"Oh." You awkwardly laugh. "Okay! It's better than nothing" You're about to close your eyes when you suddenly remember something. "Oh, wait... what if you win?"

"Just close your goddamn eyes!" Ran said, making you flinch. You immediately close your eyes and pucker your lips a little.

Ran is suppressing his laughter while looking at you. "Yo! Bro" Rindou greeted Ran from afar. Ran immediately leaves you and walks towards his brother, gesturing him to keep quiet.

"Why y/n is puckering her lips like a duck?" Rindou said when he reached Ran.

"Let her be, let's go!"

Rindou gave Ran a sharp look.

"What?" Ran said like he didn't do anything wrong.

"Are you teasing her again?"

"Well, that was the plan... right?"

What's taking him so long? you slowly open your eyes. Ran is not there anymore. He tricked you again for the 100th time.