Wakasa // Head over Heels

content warning: smut

Will you donate your sperm?

"Men are trash!" You grumbled, slamming the lowball glass on the bar counter. You just discovered that your boyfriend—now ex was sleeping with your co-worker behind your back.

"Except you, Waka, of course." You added and plastered a big smile while tears are falling from your eyes. "You're an exemption because you're nice."

"If I'm that too nice, then why not date me instead?" He whispered too low so you don't hear it,

"What?" You asked. Wakasa wiped your tears with his thumb and smile.

"Nothing. I said you better stop drinking. you're already wasted." Wakasa took the glass from your hand. You tried to grasp it but it slipped. Annoyed, you pout a little, took his glass of liquor, and drank the whiskey straight.

"y/n!" He exlaimed.

"Ahhh! That tastes good." You mumbled and wiped your mouth with the back of your hand. The young male couldn't do anything but shake his head in disbelief.

Silence fills the air as you stare at the absence for a couple of minutes before slamming your hand on the bar counter.

"That's it! I've decided. I am done, so done with men. I don't need them! psh!"

"Then you'll end up an old maid." Wakasa signed for a new glass of drink to the bartender. he obliged and handed Wakasa a new glass of whiskey.

"I don't care. I have you, right?"

"What if I find myself a girlfriend?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. As if he'll look for someone. he's head over heels with you and just too afraid to confess.

You paused for a while to think. "Then—I'll bear a child!" You paused again, "Yes, That's what I'm gonna do. I'm already 26 I need to have a kid by 27 then my life will be complete!"

"Well, don't you need a partner for that? How are you going to have a kid when you plan not to commit to a relationship?" Wakasa stated and drank his liquor.

"Oh, that's easy... we're in the 21st century where technology is advanced." Your voice became too low, almost inaudible as you realized something. "donor insemination is one of the options. I just need a sperm dono—" You paused and snapped your head towards him.

"What? Say it a little louder, please?"

You cupped Wakasa's face with one hand, squeezing his cheeks together then turned them left and right, "you're handsome, Waka. kindhearted, caring, and doesn't have any health problems." You blabbed and let go of his face.

"What are you talking about?" confused, Wakasa sips his whiskey while looking straight at you.

"Will you donate your sperm? Don't worry, I will not obligate you for child support. I can support the child on my own. I have a stable job, I am also mentally and physically ready so everything is A-Okay!" You said nonchalantly, making the young lad choke and spit his drink.