Bonten // Invitation

cw: detailed smut, praise kink, degrading kink, and rope play (?). not suitable for minors.

This oneshot was inspired by an innocent sin.

"Ugh! fuck, y/n do you feel this? I'm so deep inside you

"Ugh! fuck, y/n do you feel this? I'm so deep inside you. Fuck! you're so hot." The guy on top of you said as he continuously thrust his hips, trying to reach deeper.

"Ah, yeah." You replied, looking at him. His face is flushed, and the veins in his forehead and neck are visible. You thought he was going to explode.

Your eyes widened when he suddenly grasped your face with his two shaking hands and kissed you. The most sloppy kiss you've ever experienced. You didn't respond because you were mentally preparing to flee as soon as this thing ended.

And you didn't wait any longer for that because, in his tenth thrust, he came. Body still stiff from reaching climax, he flops his himself on top of you as he catches his breath.

"That was amazing."

Amazing? You didn't even last five minutes, you idiot.

"Yeah." You said, rolling your eyes and pushing him to the side. You then sat at the edge of the bed and started to put your clothes back on.

"You're leaving?"

"Yeah. I have work tomorrow." You replied. The guy happily sat on the bed and planted tiny kisses on your shoulder and neck.

"When can we meet again?"

"I'll call you." After you put your heels back on, you quickly stood up and walked towards his bedroom door. You then opened them and quickly stepped outside.

After a couple of seconds of grinning from ear to ear, the guy remembered something.

"Wait! I didn't give you my number. He shouted, but it was too late, you're already out of his apartment unit.

"Woah, you're back? No sleepover? What happened?" Your friend, Yanna asked and looked at her watch. "Wow! We've got a new record. Twenty minutes."

"The sex was dry as fuck!... literally." You ranted, flopping your body on the chair next to your friend as you put your purse on the bar counter. "Why men don't engage in foreplay? He dived in as soon as we got naked and finished in less than five minutes. That motherfucker fucked like a teenager that just got into puberty." You grabbed your friend's tequila and drank them straight.

"Ha! I knew it as soon as I saw his smug face. He's a five-minute guy."

"Argh!" You groan as you rest your head on the bar counter. "I suck at reading people that I always end up with bad partners. I no longer feel pleasure or excitement. Fuck my life."

"There, there, y/n. I'm sure you can find someone who can satisfy you."

"Where are they?" You gestured an order to the bartender before resting your head back on the counter.