Baji // Yes, I'm that Girl

"If you're feeling sad, just draw this on your palm." Baji gently mumbles as he draws a smiley face on your palm. "Think of it as me taking all your sadness away."

"Then you'll have to do the same! When you're feeling sad, draw a happy face on your palm too, Okay?"

"Well then, from now on... this will be our little secret code." He smiles while patting your head.

"Up up and away!" You shouted before jumping from the tree with a proud face, fist up in the air, and wearing a white cloth as your cape

This is the hard and probably the most painful way to realize that superheroes only exist in television and comics.

"AHHHHHH—" You shouted, closing your eyes. And as soon as you realized that humans can't fly, you started to think of what you want to be in your next life.

"Ohhh, warm floor," you whispered while lying on the ground. "Wait, floors don't have heartbeats, don't they?"

"Ow, ow, ow, it is because you did not fall to the floor, you fell to a human." He grunted with a hoarse voice. You quickly opened your eyes and saw yourself resting on the chest of a kid with short black tousled hair, maybe the same age as you.

He's quite cute that made you blush a little. After a good three seconds of staring, you quickly distance yourself from him.

"dude! are you okay? let's go to the hospital, there might be a broken bone and if not treated soon you'll suffer for the rest of your life and it's my fault. then the guilt will eat me and—I might go to jail for manslaughter."

"Manslaughter—what? I am not dead and relax! I'm good." He stated and sat on the ground, rubbing the back of his head. "Besides, you're as light as a feather. It felt like my cat jumped at me." After he stood up and dusted his pants, he extended his hands and helped you. You accept them and he pulled you up.

"Are you pretending to be a superhero?"

"Yeah." You replied, scratching the back of your head.

"That's cool! But next time do not jump on trees." He said with a huge smile on his face, showing his cute little fangs. Is he not hurt?

"Are you sure that you're okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine... I'm built differently you know. I'm Keisuke Baji by the way."

"y/n, l/n"

"Oh, Your name sounds like a girl."

"It is because I'm a—" You got cut off when someone shouted Baji's name.

"Baji! What are you doing? Mikey is waiting." A guy with a mole under his eye shouted.

"I'm coming Kazutora!" He shouted back before looking back at you. "See you around y/n."