Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 3 ]

After Ran admit his feelings for me everything went a little... Extreme. Like yesterday he sent ten of his men just to give me chocolates in the middle of our class. The other day he sent a limousine just to send me home then last week someone went to our house and deliver my favorite chips, oh sure It's fine if it's one or two pieces but this Annabelle he sent me 20 boxes of that chips! He doesn't know how to control himself and it's frustrating.

Today I was about to go to my desk when lo and behold it was filled with flowers. My classmates gather around like they are watching a live k-drama.

"Where will I sit now?" I whisper to myself.

"Do you like it?" Someone whispered to my ear and I will bet my fingers that it's Ran. he's so close to me that I can feel his breath brushing my ear. Immediately chills run down my spine.

I took two steps forward giving us distance before I face him. "Ran!" I awkwardly greeted him.

"It's Babe. I like hon too but Babe is fine." He said smirking. everyone cheers making me feel more embarrassed. I hold his wrist and pull him outside and drag him far far away.

"What?" He said as he leans his side against the wall, he crossed his arms. His cocky attitude is getting on my nerves.

"Please... Stop doing that."

"Doing what?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"THAT!" I point in a random direction.

"I just want to show you how much I like you."

"Isn't that too extreme?"

"Uhhh... No?" He stands straight.

"No? You sent a limousine! freaking limousine just to send me home! I have to run away from your poor driver. That's embarrassing!"

"It's cute you replace fucking with freaking." He said not listening to me.

"RAN!"

"Okay okay I'll stop"

"Good!" I said holding my chest. My eyes widened and lean my back slightly backwards when He leans forward making his face close to mine.

"I'll stop if you kiss me." He said almost a whisper. His face is kinda serious that's making me feel shy. Heat travels to my face. I can't help reacting with this man! He has a strong effects on me.

I instantly blushed he then laughs at me like a kid. "You're so cute when you're flustered."

I cover my face with my hands. "I don't know what to do with you!"

"Oh, you don't know what to do with me? Why don't you try to like me back for a change?"

"Liking back is not by forcing people, Ran."

"I know... That's why I'm courting you now. like I said three months ago, I'll treat you right until you return my feelings."

"Treating right is not showering people with material things." I sigh. It's only 9:00 in the morning but my energy is already drained by this guy.

"Then what is it?"

"A simple gesture! Like asking me how's my day was or a simple talk to know each other. You didn't even ask me on a date yet."

"So you want a date?" He said with his a mischievous grin on his face.

"What? No! I'm just giving you examples." I said and my cheeks began to burn again.

"Then let's go on a date then! Where do you want to go? Korea? Bali? Disneyland?" He completely ignores what I just said.

"Oh my god. You're helpless." I said smacking my forehead. "Talking to you is just wasting my time." I turn back at him and walk away.