Peh-Yan // Wonderwall

You're just chilling at the park, licking some lollipop while thinking of a good thing to do to pass some time. Earlier this morning you were at home rolling around because you didn't have anything to do that is why you decided to stroll around the plaza. Still not enough to entertain yourself, you went to the park, thinking it will ease your boredom.

But here you are, twenty sighs later, you still can't think of anything. You look around and see your classmate, "Oh! Jeanne!" You're about to approach her when your eyes catch your other classmate talking to her. "Is that Peyoung? What is he doing here, talking to Jeanne?" You observed a little more and that's when you realize that he's confessing to her.

You gasp. "I didn't expect this scary dude likes someone, interesting." You walked a little closer enough to hear them talking.

"Jeanne, please accept my gift. I like you!" He bowed while extending his hands that's holding some box of chocolate. "Please go out with me."

This dude is too loud, it's like he's talking with her on the other side of the world. he'll get rejected.

"I'm sorry, Peh-yan but I'm not ready for a relationship." She bowed at him. Peyoung slowly stood straight and looked at her in the eyes.

Don't let your eyes open too wide, you look like you are ready to eat her. You mentally slap your head.

Jeanne took a step back like she got scared of him for a second there. "I'm sorry Peh-yan, I know that you'll find someone better." She quickly bowed and walked as fast as she could. Your eyes went back to the guy and could see that his hands are shaking while grasping at the box of chocolate tightly.

Oh no, here comes the outburst. You're waiting for him to throw the box or kick some random people but instead, you see him walk away with his shoulders dropped. You continue to watch him. You see that he stops at some random stray kids and crouches down. He pats the kid's head and hands them the box of chocolate. You can see his smiles though his eyes are sad, after a little chat with the kids, he stood up and started to walk away.

You tilt your head to the side and just like a light bulb that suddenly *dings!* you ran towards him.

"Peyoung!" You said as you matched his walk. He looked at you and ignored you, He then walked a little faster.

"Hey!" you said, still following him. His walk became sprint so you sprint too. "Wait for me!"

"Get away y/n! I don't have money." He shouted and continued to sprint.

"I Don't want your money!" You shouted back. He then suddenly stops and faces you.

"Then what do you want?" There is it again, his eyes are too wide open.

"I see your failed confession!"

"Why are you shouting that!" He then looked around to see if anyone heard what you've said.

"Because you're shouting at me!"

"I'm not shouting at you! This is my natural voice!" The male said and sighed. "Just... this is not a good day, leave me alone!" He then turned his back at you and started to walk.

"What if I could help you?" He halted and slightly tilted his head to the side. "I could help you with Jeanne!"

"How?" He asked, facing you.

"You're a good guy, peyoung."

"It's Peh-yan! I am not yakisoba."

"Peyoung suits you." You chuckled.

"If you're here to tease me, I'll get going."

"You're nice. there is nothing to change about that..."