Sanzu // Auction [ 1 ]

trigger warning:  toxic story, abuse, drugs, self harm and violence... possible smut or not.

 This happens in Bonten era.

Arts are from pinterest :) 

"And for the last piece of our auction tonight

"And for the last piece of our auction tonight... Boys!"  

You heard a man announced in a microphone. After the cue, someone pushed you and you can't help but walk forward. He kept pushing you that almost made you lose your balance.

You are blindfolded and there's something in your mouth preventing you to speak. Your hands are tied behind you. You don't know where you are and It's cold. The last memory you had is that you were at the bar with your friends having fun.

You think for a while and remember that you removed your eyes from your drink when a group of guys introduced themselves to you and your friends. You now suspect that one of them spiked your drink.

You keep turning your head even if you can't see anything. You heard there's a crowd.

"Woooh! Take the blindfold off!" Said by a lower voice and immediately someone took your blindfold. Your eyes are blinded by the lights for a couple of seconds. When your eyes adjusted you saw that you are in a room full of men. You look around and saw that there are eight of them sitting in a wing chair. You look down and saw yourself only wearing your black lingerie. You start to panic and turn your back at them

"Don't turn around!" A guy said as he throw his glass at you making you flinch. You slowly face them again. Tears are building up in the corners of your eyes but you try your best to calm yourself because you saw that they have firearms. if you make a scene there's a chance that they will shoot you.

"Relax Takeomi." The guy with a mic said.

"Koko! Start the bidding!" Someone with pinkish-purple mullet shouted.

"Relax Rindou! we're going to start! Jeez! hot headed motherfuckers" The man with the microphone said. "I'm just making things clear! I can bid too!" He added.

"Unfair! You have the most money among us!" The guy with short white hair with black highlights said.

You started to get more confused. your head began to throb. The thought of kidnapping and harassment sinks in to your head. You suddenly feel scared making your knees weak. Who are these men? You asked yourself.

"Finish the auction fast. The shipment is coming this evening." Said the guy with short blonde hair parted in the middle. His under eyes are dark and he's super thin. he's eating a... is that a dorayaki?

"Yes, boss!" The man with the mic said.

Boss? Is this some kind of a mafia? a gang?

You remembered that one of your friends warn you about a criminal gang that's around the area. You just brushed it off because you're not familiar with that.