Kazutora // Waiting Game

❝I don't want to be just your friend.❞

"Tora-chan, how come you didn't answer any of my text messages? I left you tons of them."

"Yeah, tons. My phone freezes from receiving so many text messages from you,"

"What? Sorry, I didn't hear you." The pretty girl with long wavy hair and has a doll-like face tilts her head to the side,

"I said I'm sorry for not answering your messages. The truth is..." Kazutora placed his arms around your shoulders, pulling you close. You're busy playing with your phone that you didn't see that one coming.

"Hey!"

"Act like what we talked about or I won't help you with your math assignment," Kazutora whispered, tapping your shoulders whilst looking down to meet your e/c eyes. You sighed, put your phone inside your pocket, and rolled your eyes at him.

"I already have a girlfriend." He said to the pretty girl with a smile. When you didn't react, Kazutora tightened his grip on your shoulder, squeezing them.

"Yo, wazzup! girlfriend here."

"Her?" The girl pointed at you and you could tell that she was skeptical. "Girlfriend? Tora-chan are you blind?"

"What? She's cute!" Kazutora leaned and pinched your cheeks, pulling them apart. "See? Cutie... Who's cute? hmm? yes, it's you... it's you, y/n-chan." The nerve on your forehead started to pop out. You looked at him dead in the eye and then without a warning, you stepped on his foot.

"What am I? A child?"

Kazutora pressed his lips tightly. His brows furrowed and closed his eyes to endure the pain secretly. He then let out an awkward chuckle. "She's cute but a little hot-headed and that's what I like about her... She and her iron fist."

"Cute? She looks like a gangster! She's not feminine enough and to be honest, she's not pretty! I am more suitable for you. we're both beautiful!"

You started to clench your fist. This chick is getting on my nerves and I wasted enough time on this nonsense conversation. "Just accept that you lost to this gangster." You retort, restraining yourself from chokeslam her in the middle of the school field.

"Tch. I bet he just asked you to pretend as his girlfriend to make me jealous."

"Wow, the confidence."

"Yeah! That's the only reason I could think of why he's with you!"

Kazutora didn't interrupt because he was enjoying this drama. While glancing at you, he couldn't help but smile. Ah, she's cute when she's angry. I'm starting to feel sorry for that girl. He thought.

"Oh really?" you said in a cocky tone. Kazutora was caught off guard by what you did next. it happened so fast that the next thing he knew, he was just half an inch away from your face. You pulled his shirt with your two hands so he could bend down and kiss him in front of that girl, making her jaws drop and eyes widen in shock.

Kazutora froze from his place, staring at you while your lips touched his. He then decided to cup your face with his hands and open his mouth, trying to enter his tongue inside yours. When you realize what he is going to do, you immediately let go of him and stand straight.

"He's mine, got it?"

"Tora-chan?" The girl looked traumatized, shifting her head to Kazutora

"Well, that's what the boss' said." He smirked and shrugged his shoulders. The girl angrily walked away, stomping her feet in defeat like a kid. When she's far enough, you sighed and then took your phone out of your pocket and started to walk away.