Kazutora // Kitten

tw: smut, smut, smut, explicit words, smut, smut, smut *wink wink*

If you're minor or uncomfortable in this kind of story... you can skip this oneshot hehe ^_^

This is on a different universe so there's no gang related scenes. everyone is adult and you were in college.

You're in your class, listening to the lectures of your professor

You're in your class, listening to the lectures of your professor. Your head is resting on your hand while the other hand is taking notes.

Another day of long-ass lecture, You're kinda sleepy because You were up until 3:00 am doing something. While you try to fight the urge to sleep in class, you hear your seatmates whispering.

"Prof Hanemiya is hot eh?"

"Yeah! He got this, good boy on the outside but don't-disobey-me-or-you-can't-walk-tomorrow on the inside vibe."

"Yeah! I get what you mean. Like when in bed he's..."

They both faintly squeal like high school students talking about perverted stuff for the first time. You just shake your head.

You're 24 and in your senior year in college taking up journalism. It took you so long to finish this course because there are semesters that you need to stop because... well, life happened.

The one that they were talking about is your prof in Editorial Management. Hanemiya, Kazutora. 26 years old and kinda popular because he treats his students like his friends, is easy to talk to, and is nice... You think?

The class end and you're putting your things in your bag.

"Ms. l/n come to my office." Your professor said before he exited the room. You went to his office and he's not on his table. "Prof. Hanemiya?" You called.

"in here Ms. l/n." You heard his voice behind a divider. You walk towards there and as soon as you peek behind it he immediately grabs your waist, making you sit on his lap, facing him.

"Since when did you have a couch in here?"

"Since last week." He said, caressing your back."

"We're at school!"

"So?" He slid his hands inside your top, roaming around. "You left early without saying anything. You know that I don't like that."

You look away because you just can't say that because you fucked me 'til three in the morning and I'm avoiding you because I know that when you wake up you'll continue to rail me and I have class so I decided to leave early.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled. "I need to finish my essay so I left early for the library."

"Liar." He leans close and smells your neck. "You're just afraid that if I wake up, I'll continue where we left off."