Baji // One More Time

"Dude, Why do you need me? You're on a date. I don't want to third wheel and witness all your cringey lovey-dovey." Baji whines to his best friend, Chifuyu for dragging him out of his cave just to third wheel on their date.

"You'll see in a second," Chifuyu said as he looked around. "Oh, there she is." Baji is about to ditch when Chifuyu pulled the back of his jacket preventing him to walk away.

"C'mon? with y/n?" Baji looked at his best friend with his eyebrows wrinkled together.

"I know, I know that you both are at war but I want a solo date with my girlfriend. Please accompany her somewhere. here's a movie ticket" Chifuyu handed Baji two VIP movie tickets, "and here's a budget for popcorn, etc." Chifuyu handed Baji some bills. "Ever since y/n and her boyfriend broke up, she sticks with my girlfriend like a leech."

"And that's my problem, because?" Baji asked.

"Can you help your brother out?"

"You are not my brother."

"Best friend?"

"You are not my best friend right now."

"I will lend you my new game."

"Deal."

"Act friendly, they're here." Chifuyu looked at Baji but his face is sour as a lemon. Chifuyu aggressively tilts his head and shakes them lightly like he's asking him to smile. Baji sighed and faked a smile. Chifuyu then raised his thumb and mouthed a thank you to his best friend.

"Hi, Babe!" Chifuyu greeted Izumi, his girlfriend, "Hi Babe, Baji." Izumi greeted back with a smile on her face.

"Hi, Chifuyu!" You smiled at him and snapped your head towards Baji. "You didn't say that you will bring an ape here." You said while crossing your arms.

"Ape? who, me?"

"Is there another ape in here?"

"Ah, yeah? You."

The two of you continue arguing, Chifuyu stands next to his girlfriend as they both watch you and Baji get into each other's nerves.

"Why did they end up like that?" Chifuyu asked Izumi.

"That started when Baji rejected y/n in middle school."

"Excuse me, that time I was hallucinating when I asked him to meet me at that ugly park. I drank too much cough syrup." You said, raising your eyebrow

"I didn't reject you!"

"You stood me up! I waited for you for an hour and that was the same as rejection and yes! I am bitter I'll take this bitterness to my grave!"

"You're too loud. my eardrums are bleeding." Baji pokes his ears, acting like you're damaging his eardrums.

"Then bleed to death." You rolled your eyes at him "Izumi let's go." You looked around but Chifuyu and Izumi are not there anymore. "Great." You're about to look for them when Baji held your hand.

"Don't bother their date, can't you see that you're a nuisance to them?"

"How am I a nuisance?"

"Oh, you want me to enumerate the reasons?"

"No, thank you." You shake his hands off but he holds them tightly.

"Let go."

"No! If I let you go, you'll look for them."

"It's none of your business."

"Just come with me." He tried to drag you but you resisted.

"Drag me and I'll scream." You said in an annoyed tone.