iv

Lucy's look for this chapter ≈

CHAPTER IV

Aww.... Didn't quite catch that.

"You are gonna stay here all night?" snickered Stefan when Lucy had came back into the cellar, her lips morphed into a permanent scowl

"Yes, I am gonna stay here all night and if required the next day as well to keep pestering you until you turn your bloody bloody humanity on." snapped Lucy, sitting down against the wall.

"You are in a bad mood." he chuckled,making her scowl only grow bigger.

"And that's why I am gonna sleep unless you want to be my punching bag." she offered sarcastically.

"Uh-huh" laughed Stefan, trying to raise his his hands in mock surrender but only managing the palms due to the restraints on his hand.

After about half hour of tossing and turning to find a comfortable enough position on the hard and stinky floor while using her leather jacket as a pillow, she finally managed to drift off to sleep.

But when she woke up, she was no longer on the cold hard floor of the cellar, instead she was lying in the comfort of the soft silk sheets of her bed in the Salvatore Boarding House.

Frowning in confusion she tiptoed to the door, her confusion only growing as she was met with only silence.

A ringing noise startled her as she instinctively conjured a deadly looking rod, holding it defensively in front of her.

Following the noise she noticed how she was retreating back to her own room and soon realised it was her own phone ringing.

Mentally slapping herself at her paranoidism, she picked up the call, brows furrowing on seeing Stefan's name flash on the screen.