lxxiii

Lucy's look for the chapter ≈

CHAPTER LXXIII

It's pretty late- Ow!

They bid their goodbyes to Mystic Falls late evening after Lucy had finally found in herself to move away from Brie's grave after a span of almost four hours, talking of literally anything, crying and staring at her name with a distant look in her...

They bid their goodbyes to Mystic Falls late evening after Lucy had finally found in herself to move away from Brie's grave after a span of almost four hours, talking of literally anything, crying and staring at her name with a distant look in her eye.

The shackle problem also had no solution for Bonnie had lost her magic.

And, on arriving back the next morning, it appeared that New Orleans was no better behind their backs.

With no end to the pile of the problems already suffocating them, there was even a newer addition : some witch warlock, by the name of Papa Tunde.

Lucy had briefly heard of him among the flickering mentions of witches practising sacrificial magic, beyond that, she was clueless to all his endeavours. But, it appeared someone else was well equipped on the matter.

". . . he challenged Klaus and, well, he killed him, after beheading his twin sons."

Lucy blinked at Cami as she finished the whole story of Papa Tunde and his deal with Klaus. "How come you know all this even when I don't?"

"Marcel told me." Cami offered her an awkward smile as she wiped the shot glasses in the Rousseau's, which was yet to open, with a rag cloth.

"When?"

"A little while before you arrived."

"He's around then?"

"Probably." Cami paused, pursing her lips. "Look, after the way Klaus compelled me, I am obviously bitter. . ."

". . .and so is Marcel for what happened with Davina." Lucy finished for her. "So you two sat together ranting, during which he told you of another evil thing Klaus had done."