lxv

CHAPTER LXV

Oh, yes, he'll be thrilled.

"Does no one stops trying to kill you, oh my god?!" Vaishali exclaimed, smacking her hands on the hand rest of the couch she was lounging over

"Seems like that." Lucy shrugged before continuing sipping on her carton of mango juice.

"No, but really, Lucy," she waved her hands around exasperatedly, "we were out for two hours, literally just two, and all the drama just unfolded."

"Where were you, actually?" Lucy raised a curious brow at them.

"Out in the bayou." Hayley spoke up.

"Doing what. . .?" Lucy trailed off before adding. "Just curious. If you don't wanna share, it's totally okay."

"Finding out more about 'the wolf'" Vaishali raised her fingers, quoting the words 'the wolf'.

"And finding out about my family." Hayley added.

"Wait," Vaishali interjected, "where are the Mikaelsons right now?"

"Nik's out to grab us food. Kol's gone to eat 'food'" she air quoted the word 'food', "and as for the other two, I'm not so sure."

The doorbell rang at the exact moment as Lucy made to stand to attend to it.

"Wait, lemme take it." Vaishali gave her a firm look, before heading out of the sitting area.

"So, did you find anything about them?" Lucy asked Hayley.

"No, not yet." she shrugged, dejectedly.

"Lucy!" Vaishali's voice called out. "There's someone named Josh. And he's asking for Klaus."

"Excuse me." Lucy rose up, giving an apologetic smile before she reached the front door thrown ajar while Vaishali stood by impatiently.

"Hi, Josh." Lucy smiled at the young vampire.

"-I'm gonna go use the loo." Vaishali spoke in a hurry before swiftly departing.

"Hey, is Klaus home?" Josh spoke up, his voice frantic.

"No, he's out. Why, what happened?" she frowned.

"Marcel knows that he doesn't live in Hotel Royale Palace. That he lied to him about where he lives." he rushed out in panic.

"Okay. Okay." Lucy said in a pacifying voice. "He just knows that he lied, right? Not that we live here."

"Yes. . . but. . ." he sighed, "tell him to call me. And, I guess you left your phone in my car."