lxxx

Lucy's look for the chapter ≈

CHAPTER LXXX

Of course. I owe you two.

"So, I have refurbished the spell, added the venom, super agility and strength

"So, I have refurbished the spell, added the venom, super agility and strength." Lucy declared, passing over the sheet from Esther's grimoire to Klaus.

"Now, that is what I'll call brilliant, love. It's fantastic." Klaus grinned, his eyes skimming over the contents of the sheet.

"And, what am I supposed to do?" Genevieve sighed, tucking her hands under her chin as she peered up at Klaus with a bored look on her face.

"Your work begins now, love. The spell is finalised, all you have to do is create the rings. I'll get you the black kyanites soon enough." Klaus explained, handing her over the spell.

"Hayley must be thrilled to be able to share her gifts with another one of her pack. But it'll suck to have to choose."

"She doesn't need to choose, Genevieve." Lucy smiled falsely at her. "You will not be making just a single ring."

"Wait. . ." Genevieve stared at them.

"You'll be making a hundred of them, love." Klaus shrugged. "Ah, don't look so tired already. Lucy could have helped you up with it if the magic wouldn't have been a risk to her health."

"Yeah, yeah, of course." Lucy sighed, rolling her eyes. "She can do it easily, just eat enough for it. A hundred rings, quite a lot of energy you'll require to create them all at once."

"Of course." Genevive offered her a tight lipped smile. "And what makes you think I'll do it? This wasn't in my deal with your brother."

"This is a new deal." Lucy said.

"With us." Niklaus added as he came to stand behind the chair Lucy was sitting on.

Genevieve scoffed. "I'm not your personal witch that you'll use up to create an army of wolves."