lxxiv

Lucy's look for the chapter ≈

CHAPTER LXXIV

Mhmm. . . Me?

Lucy's plan was simple

Lucy's plan was simple. Find out any distant family of Tyler's and use their blood to locate him. Stefan was already onto it, searching the town council's records for all possibly alive Lockwoods.

And one of them was Jefferey Lockwood Hamilton. A senior at Whitmore College.

"You're positive that it's him?" Lucy asked, tilting her head as she squinted at an upcoming car from over her sunglasses.

"Yes." Stefan nodded at her, ceasing his leaning by the hood of his car as the car approached.

Lucy had flown out of New Orleans the following morning only, set on her own plan to regain her magic.

Stefan waved his hand to catch the car's attention, practically jumping in front of it when it made to pass by, making it skid to a sudden halt.

"What the fuck man?!" a purple haired boy yelled, rolling the car's window down.

"Sorry." Stefan spoke quickly. "Our car broke down, and my wife needs to see the doctor. Please help us."

The boy glanced at Lucy who was doing a good job of appearing sick as she held her stomach, faking pain.

"Man, I. . ." he began hesitantly.

"She's pregnant. Please."

Casting a last uneasy glance at them, he nodded hesitantly, "Okay, get in."

Stefan nodded at him thankfully, rushing to Lucy's side to help her get in the car.

Bloody actors.

Ten minutes into the ride and Lucy was suddenly bored of the acting.

"Stop the car." she said firmly, hand dropping from her stomach as Jefferey looked over in confusion.