xx

CHAPTER XX

Don't pout, Blondie

Normally Klaus would've loved to rub the words 'I told you so' in the face in someone else's case, but he felt no such desire in Lucy's case, even though he had actually told her that Bonnie's reaction won't be exactly what she was expecting

And the situation was only getting worse as Rebekah re-arrived and was not exactly thrilled to see someone else, or more specifically Lucy, torturing her prisoner.

"What is she doing here, Nik?" asked Rebekah snarkily as Lucy flicked her hand, a wooden spike embedding itself in Damon's stomach, a low groan of pain leaving his mouth.

"She is here because I called her here, to break the link, which she has quite successfully already done." said Klaus as Lucy paid no mind to the Original Hybrid's sister.

"But that's my play thing." said Rebekah stubbornly, pointing towards Damon. "She doesn't get to do anything to him."

"Don't pout, Blondie." said Lucy boredly. "It's just a matter of a few minutes. Then I'll be done."

"Oh, really?" scoffed Rebekah. "I thought you don't hurt the people your friend cares for. Especially his brother."

"Well, it's not my fault that my friend's brother killed Lexi." shrugged Lucy. "He at least deserves a little payback."

"Don't you, Demon?" said Lucy loudly, standing up from where she was sitting on a solitary chair; and picking up a bloodied dagger kept at the side (probably the one Rebekah had already used on Damon), and embedding it in his stomach with great force and making a loud groan of pain erupt from the oldest Salvatore brother's mouth.

"Does it feel like you did to Lexi?" gritted Lucy, stabbing him on the right side of the chest as he groaned yet again. "'It's part of the plan', isn't this what you said to her when you killed her? Do you get deja vu? Feels like how you did it?"

"Oh no," she laughed humorlessly "how would you? The stake was in the heart, right? Not the other side."

She pulled out the stake fiercely and made to stab right at his heart but stopped it mere centimetres before it touched his heart.

"But, don't worry, I won't kill you." said Lucy as Damon let out a relieved sigh. "You know why? Because I'm not like you. I won't hurt Stefan like you did. Because I care. I live up to be the little sister he calls me. Not like you, who is hurting him so damn much and still has the nerves to call yourself his brother."