viii

Lucy's look for this chapter and the next one as well ≈

(Made by me!)

CHAPTER VIII

Wait! Blondie's with Niklaus?

Waking up the next morning surprisingly turned out to be the most easy task, considering how she didn't get even an ounce of sleep after the previous night's parcel incident

Waking up the next morning surprisingly turned out to be the most easy task, considering how she didn't get even an ounce of sleep after the previous night's parcel incident. She blamed it on the fact that she had slept the whole day yesterday but deep down she also knew that the reasons were entirely different.

There was a knock at her bedroom door followed by Stefan's voice, "Lucy? Are you awake?"

Sighing to herself, she crept down the bed, opening the door to reveal Stefan standing there with Damon leaning against the opposite wall in the backdrop boredly.

"What happened?" she mumbled tiredly.

"Are you okay?" asked Stefan with furrowed brows.

"You look ravishing." smirked Damon sarcastically from behind.

"Did you sleep at all? Or something happened with-" continued Stefan, eyes scanning her face for any emotion other than tiredness.

"Nothing happened Stefan." she swiftly cut him off. "I just slept the whole day, so I can't sleep at night. That's it."

"It doesn'-" he tried again but was again cut off by Lucy turning to Damon.

"And that for your compliment Mr.Salvatore, thanks but no thanks." she replied with a sarcastic smile.

"Ouch." he playfully placed his hand on his chest making both Stefan and Lucy roll their eyes at his dramatics.

"So, care to tell why you came knocking on my door this early in the morning?" she asked, turning her gaze back to Stefan.