xlvi

Lucy's look for the chapter ≈

CHAPTER XLVI

Get yourself ready to catch a plane to here, cause no excuses working mister.

Three months

Three months.

It has been exactly three months, seven days and four hours since Lucy, Niklaus and Brie had left the town.

Life in Florida was completely different and calming. No supernatural business, no death threats, and no stabbing in the heart.

Nik took just a month to adapt to his new life, which was frankly enough too human for him to disagree. Since they had no work, they travelled a lot. It was either one-two day trips on weekends with Brie; or some short visits to hour away places on weekdays when Brie was busy with school. Sometimes, the travel locations used to be scenic and sometimes they simply helped with some social work.

Florida house wasn't as gigantic as the Mystic Falls one, instead it was a simple, yet modern, four BHK, two storey building with a huge garden and a beautiful porch. Funnily enough, Brie had left all her toys in the Mystic Falls house because all of them couldn't fit in her room here, and she wasn't willing to separate her lovely toys.

As far as Lucy knew, Mystic Falls was calm for the time being since no one was getting themselves in trouble anymore(and as far as Stefan believes, it's because Klaus left the town.) There was no update on the cure yet. Shane had disappeared from the face of earth after unveiling to them his true intentions and gore actions, and temporarily dying after Kol's failed attempt on knowing Shane's plans of bringing back Silas. Yes, Kol and Rebekah were in town, with Rebekah currently playing high school - high school and annoying the Mystic Fallers. And Kol accompanying Zoey to Mystic Falls (or was it the other way around?) where she had attained a project for designing interiors of a newly constructed gym. It was a few week, small project, not too much earning, yet it was her first official one.