xxxiii

Lucy's look for this chapter ≈

CHAPTER XXXIII

❝ I bet you suck at interiors.

Sightseeing was fun

Sightseeing was fun. But the actual fun began when they entered the club at night.

The blaring music nearly tore their eardrums as they stepped into 'L'Amore Club', crossing the threshold, from the busy street of early night.

The club was flooded with people, their voices nearly audible over the loud music as they drank, cheered, and enjoyed themselves to the most.

"Is it fantastic or is it too fantastic?" grinned Jamie, almost yelling over the loud music.

"Too fantastic." Lucy grinned back, her voice equally loud in order to make herself heard. "What about you, Bonnie, you like this place?"

"It's good." shrugged Bonnie, smiling. "I think we all like it."

Lucy was happy that Bonnie had finally decided to loosen up and enjoy their trip, throwing aside all her worries for a while.

"Well, then let's hit the dance floor!" said Lucy brightly, cheering loudly as the three of them joined on the dance floor.

The music was fast paced, energetic and encaptivating and the atmosphere at the dance floor was far from dull. Their feets tapped in rhythm, limbs moving in random dance steps as the crowd surrounding them whooped excitedly as the song changed, the DJ playing a remix of a local song whose lyrics the tourists might not understand, but still somehow found it in themselves to just sway with the beat.

Lucy could definitely say that dancing is bliss, especially when you get to play the matchmaker. Lucy had pushed the soon-to-be-expected-couple travelling with her a little close to each other, throwing a subtle wink to Bonnie to which the latter had just shaken her head, although a smile had creeped up its way to her face. And deciding to give them some time together, had discreetly sneaked out of the dance floor with an excuse to get some drinks.