xxv

Lucy's look for this chapter ≈

CHAPTER XXV

Oh, hello, not-so-dead history teacher.

The next morning Lucy had managed to wake up early, very surprisingly, and was all dressed soon and had called Stefan but the call had gone straight to voicemail

"Good Morning, Stefan. I know, I know, surprised? Me waking up at seven o'clock? Absolutely impossible. But here I am. I mean, not exactly seven o'clock. It's.... seven forty seven right now, but you can say so."

"And, um, I heard about the history teacher. I'm sorry for him. He seemed like a nice guy the time I met him. And how are the Gilberts doing? The history guy seemed to be a parent figure to them from what you told me."

"Anyway, just called you to ask you, shall I start packing? I mean I don't want to make it come out as rushed but now that everything's alright, I think- I think it would be better off with me being in Florida. I don't want to hurry up like this. I will be staying for a few days. Spending some time with you? I don't know, maybe yeah. It's for you to decide. You can finally show me around this town properly. And maybe I could throw a small party or something and invite the whole town? Ah, nah, just a few of us. You, me, Carol, Brie and of course let's not forget Charlie. I mean that won't be exactly a party but a little sit down dinner and a final catchup? I guess yes. I mean we can discuss it anytime. And do visit me as well after I'm gone. I am telling you, Florida is just as brilliant as Mystic Falls. You won't regret it."

"So,.... yeah that's it. You know what? You should go voicemail more often. It's easier to just say everything. Pour my thoughts like this. And wait, I just remembered! Were you dating someone in the seventies? Because a girl stopped by this morning saying she's your ex from-"