Baji // Love-Hate

"Ugh! I really want a boyfriend!" I said to my friend slightly stomping my feet.

"You will never have a boyfriend you're too picky! no one passed your standards!" Baji said while walking past us. He stops at his friends who are talking.

"Mind your own business! Metal Twilight werewolf wannabe!" I said as I stick my tongue at him.

"Why don't you date Baji. You guys look good together." Jessi, my friend said.

"What?! Eww!" Baji and I said in chorus.

"See! You think the same."

"We don't think the same!" We said again in chorus. I glare at Baji. "Stop copying me!"

"You're the one who's copying me!" Baji answered.

I rolled my eyes at him.

Baji and I are neighbors but we're not friends! Our mothers are friends but not us.

Since kindergarten, he always teases me calling me different pet names, pranking me basically anything that will ruin my day. I really hate him! I think he made it his life goal to make me angry every day.

Every time we see each other he always teases me to the point that I just wanna cut his long hair and sell it as a wig... Argh!

I look at him and stick my tongue out. He holds the skin under his eyes and pulls it while sticking his tongue out.

***********

"y/n! y/n!" Jessi runs towards me. I'm sitting on my desk writing at my bucket list.

"Yeah?"

"Ha-ha-ha"

"Are you laughing?" I asked tilting my head to the side. She hits my arm "ouch! What's that for?"

"Haru from 1-C the prince! He's asking for you outside!"

"What?!" I immediately take my mini mirror and look at myself. Jessi take her gloss from her pocket and put it on me.

"You still look the same," Baji commented beside me with his pen in between his nose and lips while resting his head on his hands. Oh! We're also desk neighbors. Lucky me.

"Shut up Kei-chan" I said. He really hates that nickname. I rolled my eyes at him and stand up. I walk outside the classroom and see Haru leaning his back on the wall with his hands in his pockets.

He's the most popular guy in our year. All the girls are crazy about him. He's the ace player of our basketball team, he's also on the student council and he is handsome! He looks like a boy straight out of shoujo manga.

"Haru!" I greet him with a smile. "Jessi said that you're looking for me?" He stands straight and walks closer to me. I feel like my cheeks are burning. He holds his nape and slightly looks down. Is he... Shy?

"Uhm... Please meet me after class at the school gymnasium"

"O-Okay," I said almost in a giggling way. Get a hold of yourself y/n! You must act classy.

"Cool! See you then."

I just nod and smile.

"I got to go, I just sneak out of practice. Coach Tanaka will kill me." He let out an awkward laugh.

"Okay... See you later." I said and wave goodbye.

I walk inside the classroom everyone is staring at me especially the girls. I feel like the most beautiful girl in the room.

"Hey! Details bestie!" Jessi excitedly said.

"He wants to meet me later at the gym"

"Is he gonna confess?"