Kazutora // Stray cat

warning: age-gap kazutora: 27 -28  y/n: 18-19

At eighteen I ran away from my family. My father is an alcoholic and my mother... well, she doesn't care about me. She's my father's slave. She'll just watch me as my father lands his fist on my face or his feet to my body.

For the past weeks, I slept in the park, outside some stores, and anywhere with a roof. I don't know where to go I just try to survive the day. I don't have a plan, I don't have money. I beg for some change so I can buy something to eat. For me, this is better than living in that hell.

I sat outside a pet shop, I am tired from walking. Maybe I can sleep here tonight. I hug my knees and rested my head on them. Tomorrow I will try again to find a good part-time.

I woke up when I felt something's poking my shoulders. I look up and see a man with long black hair. There are some strands that are dyed in yellow. it was tied in a messy bun and has a tattoo on his neck.

"Hey. Are you lost or something?" He said.

"Uhmm... No."

"Runaway maybe?"

I didn't answer.

"It's illegal to sleep here. The police might arrest you if you stay here." He said.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I'll go now." I stand up and take my bag.

"Do you have a place to go?"

His words. It makes my knees weak. Tears suddenly stream down my face. I can't control it.

"Oi." He taps my shoulders. I look at him and he scratches his nape like he's thinking of something.

"I..." He paused. "There's..." He paused again. "Uhmm..." I got frustrated at him it made my tears stop. I cupped his cheeks with my two hands.

"What are you trying to say?" I said. I got a good chance to stare at him, wow he looks fine. 

"My roommate recently got married, if you want you can stay the night in his room

"My roommate recently got married, if you want you can stay the night in his room." He said.

"What made you think that I'm not a thief?" I asked.