Chapter 1.

Luz's POV.
Mom! Dad! Please don't leave me, please... Who did this!? Mom, Dad, please wake up...

"Aaaarghh!" I screamed from the nightmare I had. Again. "But who did this to Mom and Dad?", "Who killed them?", "WHO DID THIS!", she said to herself.

Luz Noceda, who had no friends, no family, she hadn't seen her other relatives; Uncles, Aunties, cousins, none. But that one thing she had in her heart. Rage, anger and sadness.

Yes, she loved her dear father and mother, but that day came when they were both killed. It didn't need to happen to her that day. She was sad, angry, had tears falling and just saw both of her parents on the floor, which there was blood stained almost everywhere. Till this day, she still think she was the cause of this, even though she wasn't.

She did call the police after all, but they weren't able to find any clues. Years later, the police officers had pity on her and put her in the adoption center and some months later, a strange woman came. A woman with gray hair, a golden fang and somehow white skin came and adopted Luz.

Before the time that she was put into the adoption center, she had to investigate, who killed her mother and her father. Yes, she was a teenager when her parents were killed. She trained herself, just for her to become an assassin. She kept on investigating on their death and whenever she would find a clue, she would immediately find a way to assassinate that person. Luz didn't and even did not bother to have any mercy. Blood stained all over her clothing, even the knife, and her face had no sign of happiness in it
                          ---
So, when Luz had already been adopted, Eda introduced herself to Luz. Luz didn't even bother and didn't care about the existence of Eda. Luz would still go on a killing streak to find out who killed her mother and father, without Eda even noticing.

Years later, Luz actually got to adapt to Eda and her personalities. Yes she still went to assassinate people without Eda knowing. Then a day came when Eda decided that she would tell Luz everything. About the Boiling isles, her being the owl lady and portal to the human realm. She sat Luz down to talk to her.

Eda started by saying "I need to talk to you kid." Luz didn't even understand what was going on because it was the first time that something like this had ever happened. "Sure okay, why not", Luz said.

They both sat down and Eda sighed. "So what did you want to talk to me about" Luz said. "I need to tell you everything about me". Eda said.

Hours had passed and Eda had told Luz everything. Every single thing she knew, from the boiling isles to how she actually has a portal to go and come to the human realm however she pleases. "And here I was thinking that all this witch stuff was all fake and fictional like anime", Luz said. Eda laughed at what she said, Eda then said "Would you like to come with me to the Boiling Isles tomorrow?". Luz thought to herself "Maybe one way or another, this might actually be involved with her mother and father's death, considering what I had heard about witches being powerful and had magic, according to Eda". "Sure, why not, I'll go" Luz said. "Well then, get ready because you are going to love a lot of things in that place" Eda said with a smile on her face.
Luz went upstairs and got ready for bed, waiting for how tomorrow would be like.

Hope you guys liked the story! Even though everything seems quick, I'm trying my really best to add some interesting parts to make the story good and nice for your liking!