Chapter 33.

Luz had finally entered her body. "Thank God." Luz said as she sighed in relief. Luz smelled something and it was terrible. "Geez, what's smelling terrible like this!?" Luz said and she smelled herself and realised it was herself. "Bruv, are you serious? Maybe lying down with blood all around the place for 6 years really makes someone SMELL!" Luz said as she was talking loud to Megan.

"Sheesh, calm down. At least, you smell better than other dead people in cemeteries. Be grateful" Megan said as she crossed her arms. Luz went upstairs to the mirror and looked at herself all over the mirror. "Amity didn't even bring me with her to the castle, instead, it's The Owl House." Luz said as she was talking to Dan and Megan. "Damn, I really did age. I should be like 28? Geez, I'm old dude." Luz said.

"Ehem. I think you remember me telling you that you will die if you won't do something?" Dan said to Luz. "Yeah! The blood, thanks Dan!" Luz said as she immediately ran downstairs to look for animals to kill. Thankfully, she found 5 and those moments were funny. The three, Luz, Megan and Dan were running crazy because they hadn't seen blood in a very long time.

Luz drank the blood like a vampire, and she never knew it tasted that delicious in her mouth! Unlike normal human beings, her cells and all that didn't change at all because it was different from regular human beings. "Actually, Dan, Megan. Can you show yourself?" Luz asked Dan and Megan.

"Obviously we can." They both said at the same time. "Then why didn't you do so in the first place!?" Luz asked them and they both looked at each other and laughed. "If we did show ourselves, we would have died before you Luz! Do you want us to die like the times you've died? You've died like 3 times or so!" Megan said which made Dan laugh really hard, then Megan started laughing.

"Oh." Luz said, short of words. "Okay, okay, we'll show ourselves." Megan said as she stopped laughing, as Dan stopped too. Megan said something which made her see Luz, eye-to-eye, and Dan also did the same. "Finally." Luz said as she crossed her arms.

"Now, shall we finally go?" Luz said as she stretched out both of her hands to Megan and Dan. "Go where?" Dan and Megan said at the same time as their heads bent the opposite way in confusion. "Obviously, to meet her". Luz said as she started walking.

As all of them were walking, Dan started talking. "You know you can just teleport, right?" Dan said to Luz which made Luz look back really fast and her eyes were sparkling. "Are. You. Serious." Luz said to Dan who nodded his head. "Quietly?" Luz asked Dan. "It depends on how you do it. Just imagine how you'll do it and it happens." Dan said as Luz held his arms which made him surprised.

"Thanks Dan!" Luz said which .add Dan surprised. "Thank God I even killed half of my rage and anger from you." Luz said as she sighed in relief which made Dan cross his arms. "That's basically an insult Luz. But I do somehow agree." Dan said as he was pouting his mouth.

"Anyways, let's get to teleporting!"

Sorry if the chapters are actually too short. I have school and all that but I'm honestly trying to update everyday. And after this story, I'm making another one :) !