Chapter 50.

"The next event is doing both our work. If you want to be able to take our daughter's hand in marriage, you should also be able to control the castle, look at the problems going on in the Boiling Isles and such." Alador said as Luz was already getting hyped and William getting too tired.

"Come on William! Don't be tired now, when we're done with this event, it will be only 3 events remaining! Less talking, more working!" Luz said as she cheered up William. "Oh, now i'm getting motivated, let's get this work done!" William said as he was getting a little of strength in his body.

"So where's the paperwork? Where should we work, in your office?" Luz said to both of them."Ha! Why would we give you our office? We're going to give you a room. The first person to finish the whole paperwork within 10 minuted wins this one." Odalia said as Alador nodded his head in agreement with Odalia.

"Oh alright then!" Luz said as she smiled. Odalia made a circle, making paperwork to be on Luz's hands. "Your room is room 5. Here's the key." Alador said as she threw it to Luz as she caught it. "Good luck William and Luz." Odalia said as William also got his share of paperwork and his room key, which was room 7.

...
"Luz is going to do paperwork? Aren't mother and father just giving them that event because of how they just want them to do it?" Amity said as she looked suspiciously. "Obviously." Megan said to Amity. "Luz even told both of us that as she's doing this event, none of us should even try to talk to her or help her in any way. So the least we can do, is to cheer for her. Dan's even sleeping at the moment." Megan said as Amity frowned.

"I don't think Luz is the best at paperwork." Amity said as Megan nodded. "She isn't. At all." Megan said which made Amity surprised. "Then how is she supposed to win this one!?" Amity said to Megan. "That's why I said all we can do is to cheer for her." Megan said as she frowned. "Huh. I hope Luz wins in this one." Amity said as she frowned.
...

"Improvement of workshops, more buildings, money to improve the isles... Aargh!" Luz said as she scratched her head in depression. "Okay Luz. Calm down. Megan and Dan aren't here to help you, so be independent." Luz said as she got serious and started all over again.
"Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock". The clock made, as it was already 6 minutes remaining.

"Thank Goodness. I've already reached somewhere. It doesn't look like William is done either." Luz said in relief.

"Lack of educational facilities in Hexside school? We should be able to fix that with enough money. If they can host an event and gain money from it, they can be able to get more than educational facilities. Money to improve the road? There should be an agency for this right? Apparently, they need to fix potholes, remove some bumps and others. Then a community should be able to gather and think about this problem and make an agency to fix such, as far as they can go, the castle should be able to provide the others for fixing the roads. And also..." Luz said as she was almost done, just 2 papers remaining.

"Hmm, 3 minutes remaining huh?" William said as he had 9 papers to finish. "I should better win this one." William said as he got serious.

...
"Ah yes finally! I'm true with all the paperwork!" Luz said as she stretched and walked to the sitting room with all the paperwork done. "William isn't here?" Luz thought in her mind as she looked around. "Hmm, oh! You even thought of the part of the community to make an agency for the road problem?" Alador said in shock.

"The road problem has finally been solved!" Alador said in his mind. "It wasn't even hard. It's just a road agency you need incase of bumps, potholes, and for them to control traffics." Luz said to Alador who was surprised. "And I also fixed the witches trafficking. 50% of witches have been trafficked this month and we should be able to reduce it to 20% or rather, stop it at once. So, I thought of the idea to improve and train the warden's people. And to also increase their facilities so to stop the witch trafficking." Luz said as Odalia and Alador's mouth was completely open.

"Is that enough?" Luz said as she scratched her head, thinking that she might even fail. "You're asking us if it's enough? Because of this, the next event is going to be the last one. You did more than enough Luz Noceda! You even solved the problems we weren't able to fix!" Alador said which Odalia fully agreed on.

As William was standing there, he was furious and completely angry. "Don't worry Luz Noceda. I'll win the last one." William muttered as he looked like he was planning something evil.

"You've won this event Luz Noceda!" Alador said as he shaked Luz's hand.

...
"Luz did it!" Amity said in happiness. "Yes Amity, she did win! And here I was underestimating her that she would do complete rubbish!" Megan said happily which made Amity laugh. "Now it's just to see the last event. I wonder what it would be." Amity said as Megan agreed with her.

...

"As for the last event, William Gutenberg and Luz Noceda will fight to death."