Chapter 24

Luz was angry and nothing, nothing at all, could even stop her. Luz please, we talked about this. Don't do it. Megan said sadly. But Luz ignored her.

Luz saw the window of Lilith's room and it was actually opened. So much for security. Luz went up and entered Lilith's room.

Lilith woke up and was scared. "Who's there!? Come out!" Lilith said as she was stammering a little. Luz used the knife to scratch the walls and was humming. As it still was, Luz eyes were red and she had cleaned off the blood. "Your worst nightmare is here, dear." Luz said in a very creepy way which made Lilith said.

"Luz! What are you d-doing?" Lilith said shifting back little by little. "What a foolish question asked by someone who killed my parents. Ha, you have a very great sense of humour Lily." Luz said in a very deep tone.

"Wait, what!? I didn't even kill your parents! If I did, it would have been obvious I killed them! Luz, calm down!" Lilith said as she was shaking.

See Luz! Lilith over there makes a point! If she did kill your parents, it would have been obvious and she wouldn't be helping you in the first place! Megan said to Luz which made Luz surprised. "I'll meet you tomorrow Lilith." Luz said and left through the window.

"Maybe Eda was just saying wrong things, because she wouldn't lie to me." Luz said to Megan. Yeah, she wouldn't, would she? Megan asked Luz. "Oh no, she wouldn't do it."

Luz didn't even go through the front door, she went through her window. "Man, I'm really used to going through and out of windows." Luz said to herself. And she lied down. Everything, just everything was tiring her. It was very painful but also tiring.

Next Day...
Luz woke up and went to wash her face. She looked at the mirror and her eyes were blue. "Ugh, is this something new that's going to happen to me everyday because of what happened?" Luz asked Megan. Obviously, there's always a side effect or consequence.

Luz had completely ignored Eda the whole day. She didn't even try to make a conversation, or even say a word. Luz had made breakfast by herself and went back upstairs to her room.

Actually, Luz had gotten a group call from Willow and Gus if they all wanted to hang out. "I haven't really been spending time with them to be honest. I'll probably set a timer so that when I'm done, I'll come back home" Luz thought to herself.

She had put 30 minutes exactly and she agreed to go hang out with them. Things were going smoothly, they had talked about what had been going on in their lives, they had eaten some ice scream and went to the local library. Immediately the 30 minutes was up, Luz gave an excuse and left to go back to The Owl House.

"I don't even think I'm going back to Lilith anymore." Luz said to Megan. I honestly agree, I think you shouldn't go. Megan said to Luz agreeing with what Luz said.

Luz had investigated but got nothing. Just call this off. It's tiring you Luz. Megan said to Luz. Luz eyes turned red again but she calmed down. "It's like my eyes change colours depending on how I'm feeling" Luz said ignoring what Megan said.

"I feel like dying" Luz said to Megan. If you die, I also die and you won't get married to Amity so be careful of what you say Luz. Megan said to Luz. "I knowwww..... Everything is just tiring." Luz said to Megan.

"Yes. Yes. I understand. Of course." Eda said as she ended a phone call she was having. Eda ran upstairs to Luz's room.

"Luz!"

"What." Luz said as her eyes turned black. "It really is Lilith! I just received a phone call relating to your parents death, and it's also connected to Lilith too!" Eda said to Luz as Luz wasn't angry but left through the window.

She ran to Lilith's window and entered her room. "How dare you lie to me?" Luz said in a deep voice. "Eda just told me you were the one who killed my parents!" Luz said to Lilith.

"I said it wasn't me! If anything, I've investigated and it's actually Eda who's the criminal! I found the real key to the portal door and I saw some things that belonged to Eda which leaded to your house! I asked around where your house was and i saw Eda's items there, and it's Eda!" Lilith said to Luz.

"Eda would never lie to me! How dare you!" Luz said as her eyes was extremely red. "It's Eda, Luz! Trust m-" Before Lilith could finish her sentence, Luz did the worst. She had killed Lilith.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Killing really is fun!" Luz said as she kept on stabbing Lilith in the chest. "L-l-uz, n-n-no" Lilith said as Luz was still stabbing her. Blood was everywhere. On Luz's clothes, on her face, on the walls, on the floor, everywhere.

"Ah, now that. was very relaxing." Luz said as she stood up and wiped the blood off her face. As Luz left through the window, she was walking back to The Owl House.

Eda was on a phone call. "Yes! She killed my older sister! She's a murderer! Arrest her!" Eda had said as Luz opened the door. Some guards had come behind Luz and held both of her hands.

"Eda! What are you doing!?" Luz said to Eda. One of the guards had used his hands and did something to Luz which made Luz unconscious.

"Take her away, you murderer." Eda said to the guards and they took her away to the castle.