Chapter 48.

"Of course. It's him" Luz said as she looked at him with disgust. "Oh hey! I've met you before huh? You were..." William said trying to guess her name. "Luz Noceda. Nice to meet you, why are you here William?" Luz said as she shaked his hand.

"Oh you didn't know? I'm taking Amity's hand in marriage!" William said as he scoffed and rose up his hands. "Oh, I wasn't asking that specifically. I was asking why you were here based on the marriage, not me asking you if you took her hand in marriage." Luz said as she smiled and tightened his hand that his hand was shaking.

"Shouldn't a groom not see the bride, but on the wedding day when both of you get married?" Luz said as she released his hand and smiled at him. "Oh no Luz. It's not like that. Don't I at least get the chance of seeing my yet to be wife soon?" William said as he was going up the stairs to go to Amity's room. "Well, I'll talk to all of you soon!" William said as he waved at three of them and was almost close to Amity's room.

"Tch." Luz muttered which Alador and Odalia looked at her, surprised. "Please wait here, Mr and Mrs Blight. We'll still finish out conversation, I just want to settle something with a friend of mine." Luz said as she teleported to Amity's room.

"Well hello there Ami-" William said as he saw Luz. "How did you come up here?" William said as he went closer to Luz. "Give me my Amity right now." William said as Luz gave a disgusted face. "Back off. Your Amity? She doesn't belong to anyone else but me." Luz said to William which made Amity blush at such a moment like this.

"We're getting married Luz. It's inevitable, you can't it." William said as he looked at Luz. "Who said it's inevitable? I can carry Amity in my arms and leave this place if I want to." Luz said as she protected Amity. "At anything, aren't you doing this because of your parents?" Luz said as William was shocked. "H-h-how did you know that?" William said as Luz smiled.

"It's a matter of discovery. I'm not telling you William." Luz said as she broke his hand. William screamed and Luz looked at him with disgust. "You're a man and you can't bare pain? Such a disappointment. And here I was thinking that since you got to the three, you were capable of something." Luz said as she was frowning.

William was still screaming as Luz was getting annoyed. "Could you at least shut up? I can heal you." Luz said as William was crying and screaming that his voice was cracking. "Amity. Should I heal him?" Luz said as she looked at Amity who nodded. "Well then, be grateful." Luz said as she healed him.

"I never knew you were into women who were this wretched and have scars all over their body. She's a monster Amity! Come with me and trouble won't follow you!" William said as she held Amity's hand. Amity was shaking and Luz was looking at them.

Luz slapped William's hand away from Amity's hand. "Such a big mouth you have huh William?" Luz said as her eyes were red. "I could easily kill you at this moment. Never call me a monster." Luz said as she looked at him which made him scared a little.

"H-hah! What can you even do? You can't hurt me!" William said as Luz smiled. "Oh, let me give you the list. I can kill you, break your bones, trap you in a loop, drink your blood, feed your soul to the devil and also curse you. I have more William. Don't try me." Luz said as she looked at William dreadfully.

"It's Amity's parents and her decision. You don't have the right to decide who you want to marry and than marry them suddenly. Come on William, we'll see Amity's parents decisions first." Luz said as she held his arm and dragged it and left him and she kept on walking downstairs.

Amity went to see what was going on downstairs for herself. "We've both decided on something, Mr and Mrs Blight. If I can prove both of you that I'm suitable, you will forever ban him away from the boiling Isles along with his family and relatives. And I'll take Amity's hand in marriage. If he can prove to both of you, I'll do the same thing. Ban me and my family and relatives. It's not like I have any." Luz said as she looked at Alador and Odalia who looked at each other.

"No problem Luz. I agree on that." Alador said as Odalia was still thinking. "I agree on that too." Odalia said and Luz looked at them. "But can you not make this public? People's mindset will change if they see such battle." Luz said as both of them agreed.

"We'll postpone the marriage to settle this once and for all." Alador said as Odalia nodded her head. Amity was frowning looking at Luz. "Why do such thing for me Luz?" Amity muttered and went back upstairs.

"Oh Amity, wai-" before Luz could finish her sentence, Alador interrupted her. "You aren't allowed to see Amity. Even you William." Alador said as Luz frowned but still stood up.

"Well then, let's get this show on the road!"