Chapter 2.

Here she was, in the Boiling Isles. Luz saw monsters that can never be imagined, witches who were always to be thought of and things she would never even think or bother to see. Yes, she did stop killing people for a short amount of time because she went here. She did decide to start a new life but little did she know that everything will change soon.

Eda and Luz walked and talked, people were staring at Luz because she had human ears, at least she carried her beanie and she didn't want the rage in her to conquer her whole self so that she won't end up killing everyone she sees.

Both of them went to The Owl House. They were greeted by Hooty, basically the home security. "Hoot Hoot! Who's this Eda?" Hooty said. "She's my apprentice Hooty, now would you open the door for us?" Eda said. "Sure, Eda!" Hooty said. While in their conversation, Luz just looked at them in confusion thinking that she doesn't even understand what was going on between both of them.

Hooty opened the door and Luz saw how "mystical" this place was. It had candles, a very tough looking couch, and other furniture. Luz did open her eyes in amazement as her eyes were sparkling. She did have it in mind that someone, somewhere in the Boiling Isles is related to the death of both her mother and father, and she wouldn't spare a soul even if that person begged for their lives.

Luz began to settle in and Eda told her about how the Boiling Isles works. Yeah, Luz had already grown up, as her age was 19 almost turning 20. So she didn't even need to attend school. Eda told her that the former Emperor, which was Belos, had already died and someone he trusted really well told them that they should take over. Luz did ask what their names were, for some reasons which can't be explained, but Eda herself didn't even know. But what she knew was that they were the Blights, people feared them and Eda despised them because of what they have done to the Boiling isles.

Luz finally decided to rest and thought to herself "Who might the Blights be though?, I need more information on them".

Luz went out and it was already nighttime, when everyone was sleeping. Luz decided to go out and take a stroll and see the night skies in the boiling isles and admire how beautiful it was. She did sneak outside so that Eda won't notice.

As she was walking, everywhere was quiet. She heard crickets, saw the moon, saw the stars and then decided to lay down on the grass, where she was. The night skies were as much beautiful as how it looked like in the human realm. She was amazed and happy she saw such an amazing thing before her eyes.

She then heard something in the bush and said "Whoever that's there, come out now." Luz saw a girl that had purple hair that looked like cotton candy, she was in her Pajamas and she looked like she was tired but she still has some energy in her somehow.

"Who are you?" Luz asked. The girl said "I'm Amity. Who are you?", "I'm Luz. Nice to meet you Amity" Luz said with a smile that made Amity blush a little. Amity then decided to sit down with Luz. And there was silence. Amity then decided to break the silence and said "The night skies are beautiful right? Such a beautiful thing to be seen." Luz agreed and said "Yes, you're right, it is beautiful".

Luz thought that it would be time for her to go. When Luz stood up, Amity held her hand and said "Could you stay longer, please?" As much as Luz has anger and rage in her the entire time they were killed, she did have a little sense of happiness in her. "Sure, why not" Luz said with a smile which made Amity blush, again. You could basically say that for Amity, this was love at first sight.

Luz sat down again and she held Amity's hand. Amity was as red as a tomato and she left it at that. Some minutes passed and then Amity decided that she was going to leave, as much as she wanted to stay with Luz. "I'm leaving now" Luz said. "Will I ever get to meet you again, Luz?"
Amity said. " We might meet again, if you think we can". Luz said with a smile and waved at Amity while leaving.

For sure, Luz did gain a little bit of joy seeing someone like Amity. She doesn't even know anything about her but she hopes to one day. And the same thought came across Amity too.

I'm sorry if the story was too short. Hope you guys liked it!