Chapter 34.

"mhmmm" Luz said as she was thinking hard about how she would teleport. Having to stay dead for years must have really dried out her memories. "You have literally been trying to teleport for 2 hours Luz!" Dan said as he was exhausted. "Exactly." Megan said as she was exhausted as Dan.

"Shh." Luz said as she was trying to concentrate. "Wait, I think I got it!" Luz said as her body was turning blue, and then a white light came. And then, she found herself in The Owl House. "Geez, are you for real right now!? Do I have to pray to the teleportation Gods if there's even one!?" Luz said in desperation while Megan and Dan laughed.

"It's funny you don't know that we can actually help you teleport." Megan said as she cleaned off her tears of laughter. "And you didn't tell me!?" Luz said angrily. "We just wanted to see how you would try to teleport, but it was a fail. Might as well just teleport her Megan." Dan said as she raised his hands and sighed.

Luz felt like a little baby in this situation and felt like killing them but she actually can't. If she tries it, she will regret it for life.
...

"Amity? Come downstairs, Mom and Dad needs to talk to you right now!" Emira said as she knocked on the door as Edric was standing beside her. Amity stood up and she opened the door. Amity looked like a person that was suffering from serious malaria, by anything, far from serious malaria.

"You... seriously need a bath. You smell like poop." Edric said which Emira used her elbow and hit him. "Ow!" Edric said in a low tone. Amity was just looking at them, frowning. And all this is happening because of Luz. Amity just went to shower and wore some clothes and went downstairs without saying a word to Emira and Edric.

"Amity. Sit down." Odalia said by which Amity sat down. "You know very well that your former fiance, is dead, right?" Odalia said which made Amity trigger something in her heart. "she's not my former fiance." Amity said in a low tone but Odalia didn't hear. "What?" Odalia said as she was asking Amity to repeat what she just said because she didn't hear the words.

"She's not my former fiance!!" Amity screamed at her mother. "Why you- how dare you speak to your own mother like that- !" Odalia said as she stood up and went close to Amity but calmed down and sat down again. "You know very well that your fiance is dead, right? And you already know that next month, you're getting married to William."

Amity looked at her mother and nodded. When she tried to oppose to this before, it didn't work. Amity wanted to leave this place. She was tired, she just wanted to live a normal life with someone she loved, Luz. Luz was all over her mind. How did she die? How did she even know Megan? How is she not a normal human being? And Luz didn't answer all those question. But hardly Amity knows about Luz's life.

Amity went up to her room and locked the door. And then she lied down.
...

"I honestly think it's better to just run. That's just my way of meeting Amity." Luz said to Megan and Dan. "Huh, then suit yourself." Megan said to Luz. "Aren't you guys going to follow me again or- ?" Luz said as she was pointing outside. "Oh, we are going to follow you. We'll just do it in a faster way. We'll both teleport to the castle, but not inside Amity's room." Dan said to Luz who was really surprised.

"Well then, see you soon!" Luz said to Megan and Dan who was waving at her as she ran to the castle. "That girl is really something huh?" Megan said as she sighed and smiled. "I agree for sure." Dan said as she crossed his arms.

"Wait, is it me or i'm faster than before, or was this just my normal speed? Welp, lucky me for such long legs that God gave me!" Luz thought in her mind as she was jumping on trees, leaping and running. Luz had finally reached the castle and she saw Megan and Dan. "well that was surprisingly fast." Megan said to Luz. "I'm the fastest person alive Megan. Don't underestimate me" Luz said proudly as she pointed at herself.

"Ha! If you're the fastest person alive, you're the worst person to ever cast a teleportation spell!" Megan said as Dan burst into laughter and so did Megan too while Luz looked at both of them angrily.

Luz looked up to the window and smiled. "I'm finally meeting Amity." Luz said which made everywhere quiet. "I'm happy for you Luz. Now go on, make this last jump for your life!" Megan said as she pushed Luz. "Thanks Megan." Luz said as she looked at Megan but also looked at Dan who frowned.

"Hey, don't frown Dan. I won't die. Don't you remember the ring?" Luz said to Dan who looked at the ring and hugged Luz. "It's not like I'm going far away from you!" Luz said as she hugged him back.

Luz sighed and made this one jump. She then entered Amity's room quietly. "Damn, Amity's really aged huh." Luz thought to herself. "She looks more beautiful than before." Luz thought to herself also. "So how should I wake her up? Oh!"

"And I know that I can't do without my love." Luz sang which Amity heard. "This is probably a dream, but I've heard that voice from somewhere." Amity thought to herself. "Amity?" Luz said to Amity who looked back to see who was there. Her heart was beating fast because she thinks it's Luz but she doesn't know.

Before she even looked back completely, Luz dragged Amity close to her and kissed her on the lips. Even the kiss showed affection and love. "Oh, I know this person" Amity thought as she started crying suddenly. "It's Luz."

When Luz finally left Amity's lips, Amity hugged her tight. "I knew you would come back Luz" Amity said as she started crying. Luz patted Amity's head. "I told you that if you believe I'll come back, I will." Luz said as she kissed Amity on the forehead.
...

Amity cleaned her tears and looked at Luz with dead eyes. "Uh..." Luz said as she didn't understand what was happening. "So you won't explain what happened?" Amity said to Luz. "Oh, let me just do this…" Luz put a finger on Amity's head and she saw everything. From the day she was alive and the times when she was dead.

"Oh... Did you really suffer this much?" Amity said as Luz nodded her head and frowned. "I'm really sorry I left you for 6 years Amity." Luz said as Amity looked at Luz and smiled. "By anything, you made me look desperate. I locked myself up in this room for quite a long time. But! I'm just happy you're back." Amity said as she hugged Luz.

"I do even have something to tell you Luz." Amity said as she stopped hugging Luz. "What's up?" Luz said as she saw Amity who looked the other way. "But wait, before you tell me, let me introduce you to some people." Luz said and Amity was surprised.

"Could you guys come up?" Luz said to Megan and Dan. They both came up and saw Amity. "Hey Amity!"
"Amity!" Dan and Megan saw Amity. Amity knew Megan's voice, but not Dan's. "Who's this Luz?" Amity said as she pointed at Dan.

"Oh." Dan said as he frowned. "First of all, I am very and deeply sorry, Amity Blight." Dan said as he bowed down. "He's my rage and anger who tried to kill you when I said you should run." Luz said as Amity looked at Dan with dead eyes. "Now, could you guys leave?" Luz said to Megan and Dan who left immediately.

"As I was saying... Next month, I'm getting married." Amity said to Luz. "Wait... To me!? Yes!" Luz said which made Amity laugh but Amity frowned. "No. It's actually William. The boy out of you three that came to me on the day that I would decide who would be my fiance." Amity said as she regretted telling Luz those words.

Luz made that face again. The face with no emotion. "What?" Luz said to Amity. "You're- you're joking right?" Luz said as her eyes were gradually turning red. "Luz..." Amity said to Luz as she hugged Luz. "I'll find a way to convince them." Amity said which Luz hugged Amity tight.

"Guess we need to help the lovebirds." Megan said to Dan. "Obviously."