Chapter 22.

Lilith was planning something in the castle, but she wouldn't dare to even say a word. The guards had found her very suspicious but they didn't care. She wanted to find a way to open the room that has the portal door but this task was too difficult.

The Next Day...
Amity had woken up, but in a happy way. "Luz is finally going to meet mom and dad!" Amity said to herself as she got ready for the day.

Luz on the other side, had woken up but she was still extremely tired. After she left Amity, she started looking for clues but unfortunately, she found nothing. "Ugh, way to start a 'great' morning" Luz said as she scratched her head.

"Shit! I have to go meet Amity's parents!" Luz said to herself. Luz calm down! If you trip-! Megan didn't even finish her sentence and Luz slipped and it also affected the scar. "Owww!" Luz said in terrible pain.

Told you. Now dress up. Megan said to Luz as she crossed her arms. "Yes ma'am." Luz said to Megan.

"Hello, Amity. Good morning" Lilith said as she scared Amity on the stairs. "Uh, well good morning to you Lilith" Amity said as she felt a trickle of sweat on her neck. "Immediately you've met your fiance, I'll be waiting for you on the training grounds outside" Lilith said as she smiled in a weird way and walked away.

"Well that was somehow creepy" Amity said to herself. "Did you miss me Amy?" Luz said as she gently entered the room and hugging Amity. "I missed you a lot Luzzy" Amity said hugging her back. "You're giving me new nicknames huh?" Luz smirked. "Oh wait! No, it's not that way!" Amity said as she blushed.

"Well then, I better get going." Luz said. "I thought you were going to meet my mom and dad?" Amity said in confusion. "Obviously. How can I come out of your room? That would just look weird" Luz said as she was going out the window. "See you later" Luz said as she winked and left. Amity blushed and left her room.

"Good morning Mother, Good Morning Father." Amity said as she came downstairs. "I'm expecting your fiance to be here by now Amity" Odalia said tapping her leg. "As I am here, your Royal Highness." Luz said as she bowed down.

Obviously she had a mask to cover her scar. She didn't like too much attention. "You don't need to be formal. Just be yourself" Alador said with a smile. "Yes, I agree. You can be free around us. You are yet to be my daughter's wife." Odalia said as she agreed which made Amity blush and Luz smirk.

"Yes, I can agree with that." Luz said as she looked to Amity. "Ah Amity! I've missed you since that faithful day!" Luz lied as she hugged Amity. "Me too Luz" Amity said as she hugged her back.

"Now, we can all sit down for breakfast. Edric and Emira aren't eating now because they are busy at the moment." Alador said to Amity. All thanks to Google, Luz knew table manners. "Now, what's with the mask you have there, Luz?" Odalia said as she suspected Luz. "Oh this? It's just a tradition in my family." Luz lied to Odalia.

"Then take it off. Don't we need to see your whole face?" Odalia said. "Dear, she said it is a family tradition. So she wouldn't want to break it." Alador said to Odalia. Luz looked at Amity and looked at Odalia. "Well then, I will, if you really want to see my whole face". Luz said.

Luz had removed the mask and put it on the table. And Luz kept on eating the food on her plate. Odalia and Alador's mouth were wide opened. "Yes?" Luz said to both of them. "What happened to your face-?" Odalia and Alador said at the same time.

"So I have this curse on me that can't be removed, and whenever I try to fix it, it damages me" Luz lied but she was somehow telling the truth. Odalia and Alador completely understood and nodded their head. "You can go now. We have already made up out minds" Alador said.

"Well then Princess. I'll meet you later." Luz said as she kissed Amity on the cheek. "Aww" Alador said before clearing his throat. And Luz left. "What do you think of Luz, Mother and Father?" Amity said praying to titan that it wasn't terrible. "We accept her. When you want to make it official, let us know so that we can help you" Odalia said as she crossed her arms.

"Ah! Thank you, Mother and Father!" Amity said as she hugged them both. They were both surprised but hugged her back.

Amity went up to her room and sighed. "So Amy. Did I do well?" Luz said to Amity. Amity jumped into Luz and hugged her. "They accepted you Luz!" Amity said to Luz. "Well, that's good" Luz said as she patted Amity's head.

"And I also wanted to tell you that, i-i li-" Amity said as she was stuttering. "COME ON AMITY! YOU CAN DO IT! JuSt SaY ThE THREE WORDS!" Amity thought in her head.

"I like you, Luz!" Amity finally said it. Luz was surprised and scoffed and then she smiled at Amity. "I like you too Amity. Really really much." Immediately Luz said those words, Amity started crying. "Wait! Did I just confess to Amity that I like her!?"
Luz thought in her mind.
Dummy. You just did.

Luz kept on patting her head until she finally calmed down. "Amity? Are you okay now?" Luz looking down at Amity. "Yeah, I am." Amity said to Luz. "Because I need to tell you something". Luz said to Amity. "What?" Amity said to Luz.

"Look at me. I'm always by your side, even though I'm not there with you. So, I just wanted to give you this to show you my affection" Luz said as she pulled Amity into a deep kiss on the lips. Amity's eyes were widely opened but she was happy. This day had finally come.

Amity's heart melted just because Luz was kissing her. Luz pulled back and it almost left Amity breathless. "Sorry if I stole your first kiss Amity..." Luz said as she felt guilty. Amity hugged her again and Luz hugged her back. That moment was beautiful and magical. Both of them wanted to savour that moment but Lilith had some things to teach Amity, considering that she is her mentor.

"Well, I'll meet you tomorrow Amity. Hope you have a great day" Luz said as she waved Amity goodbye and Amity did the same.

I'm not even going to lie, I was happy writing this. Especially the Luz and Amity moment part. And it was better because I was listening to Coastin' by Victoria Monét on Spotify (try it out!). Hope the story was an interesting one today!