Chapter 21.

"End of Discussion. You can go now. Lilith is going to start mentoring you immediately I tell her to" Odalia said which Amity had walked away. Lilith didn't say anything but was planning something. And she wouldn't want anyone to know what it was.

Amity went back to her room and saw Luz, laying on Amity's bed, waiting to see her. "Were you waiting for me Luz?" Amity said as she looked at Luz's face. "I was, and I need to talk to you" Luz said in a serious but soft tone.

"So, there's something I'm doing right now that's really important. So I might not be able  to meet you everyday. I'm deeply sorry, Amity." Luz said to Amity. "I'm still going to meet you, so I'm still keeping my promise, so I'll meet you, but not everyda-" before Luz could finish her conversation, Amity jumped into Luz and hugged her and started crying.

"I'm really sorry Amity. If all this didn't happen, I would have been here with you all day, every day" Luz said as she patted Amity's head. Amity calmed down and then she started talking.

"My mom said that she wants to meet you tomorrow. Can you handle that?" Amity said looking at Luz. "Sure, no problem. I'll try to be at my best behaviour princess" Luz said as she used her hand to raise up Amity's chin and Amity blushed.

Even the dumbest person alive can even say that Luz is obviously in love with Amity and Amity is in love in Luz. But there was just too dumb to realise it.

I have to stop here for this chapter. I'm having a sort of a cold so I only need to heal for some time. I might publish another chapter today but I doubt it. Probably tomorrow. Hope you liked the story !