Chapter 46.

"Actually and unfortunately, I have to say no." Luz said as she replied to Amity's question as she frowned. "I'm sorry Amity. I wish I could but yesterday when we did the same thing, I was really tired when I woke up. I haven't been sleeping right at all." Luz said as she frowned too.

"But i'll make it this once. After this, never again. Unless if something else happens." Luz said as Amity smiled.

Amity looked at the plushie of Luz and Luz smiled. "You know, I have the exact same but it's a plushie of this beautiful lady right before my eyes." Luz said as Amity blushed.

"I want to see!" Amity said like a child. "Oh, let me just bring it out... Here!" Luz said as she gave Amity. "It looks exactly like me!" Amity exclaimed as Luz laughed.

"Amity, could you pass your phone? I want to set it up." Luz said as Amity passed it over to her as she kept on admiring the plushies. Luz had set everything up. Music, games, apps, everything that she thinks that Amity would ever need. Luz even exchanged contact info with Amity, on each phone.

Amity dropped the plushies and punched Luz in the stomach, which wasn't painful at all. "Ow! Why did you do that?" Luz said as she put her hand on her stomach. "Why didn't you tell me that today was your birthday!?" Amity exclaimed as Luz became surprised.

"I wanted you to figure it out so that you would surprise me. The way I even planned how you would even do it, your surprise was even better." Luz said as she looked at Amity and smiled a little at Amity. Amity blushed and put a finger on Luz's stomach and started moving her hand around her stomach. "You could have told me at least..." Amity said as she pouted and Luz laughed.

Luz grabbed her arms and went on top of Amity. "L-l-luz! What are y-you doing!?" Amity exclaimed as she also stuttered. "I'm owing you something right? So what is it? You should have thought about something by now, right?" Luz said as she smirked and Amity gulped.

"Oh, doesn't seem like." Luz said as she started to remove her hand from Amity's hand slowly. "No wait!" Amity said as Luz was surprised. "5 things." Amity aid in a quiet voice. "5 things you should do for me." Amity said which Luz scoffed and laughed and stood up.

"Hey! Why are you laughing?" Amity said as Luz cleaned a tear of laughter. "Oh Amity. Thank Titan I'm so manageable to deal with. Sure, i'll agree with this." Luz said as Amity brought a hand to shake hands.

As they were shaking hands, Luz dragged Amity's hand and brought her face closer to hers. "So what's your first wish?" Luz whispered in her ears which made her ears started to flap.

"Kiss me!" Amity said in a quiet voice. "Oh? Alright. Princess Orders." Luz said as she pulled her into a kiss in the lips. It poured love and affection and happiness. Amity started crying because of this... This kiss. It poured so many emotions.

"Well, that's alright. Shall we go to sleep?" Luz said as Amity was breathing heavily. "Did that leave you breathless?" Luz said as she nodded. Amity started shivering too. "Are you cold?" Luz asked and she nodded. "Let's cover you up then."

Luz said as she carried Amity who was breathing heavily and was cold. She had put Amity on the bed and locked the window. Luz put the blanket on top of Amity and for some seconds, Amity stopped breathing heavily but was still close. Luz lied down and faced the opposite way, as in, not looking at Amity.

"Let's share the blanket Luz." Amity said as she was still shivering. "It's fine. Take it all to yourself. You're cold after all." Luz said to Amity as she frowned. "Could you at least look at me?" Amity asked and then Luz turned to see Amity.

"Let's share the blanket." Amity said as Luz's face made that "no emotion" face. "Luz please. Don't make that face." Amity said as Luz turned to the other way.

Well this was a change of events.

Agreed on 100%.

"What are you guys doing in my mind? Obviously Megan and..."

Dan Amity. Dan.

"Oh. What should I do?"

Just do something that she would love to see you do.

"Will that work? Well, it doesn't hurt to try!"

But don't make her upset! She's like this because when something like this happens, she has this negative mindset that they aren't doing all right and they'll leave her the same way her parents died.

"I understand. Thanks Megan, and Dan!"

Megan and Dan ended the conversation. And Amity touched Luz. "What?" Luz said as she turned as was surprised.

"See? I'm wearing your beanie." Amity said as Luz laughed which made Amity happy. "It's big for you Amity!" Luz said as she laughed and Amity also laughed. "Pass it, let me try it. I haven't tried putting it on." Luz said as she passed it to Luz and tried it on.

"Hey, it fits!" Luz said as Amity clapped. "Wel thank titans!" Amity said as she smiled and Luz smiled but frowned. "I'm sorry for doing such thing Amity. It was just a change of events." Luz said as Amity poked her in the stomach. "Don't just do that again. But are we still sharing the blanket?" Amity asked and Luz looked at her.

"To not make you get mad, we'll share it." Luz said as then she moved closer to Amity and moved the blanket to her side and Amity's side. "Are you satisfied now?" Luz said as Amity nodded. Amity touched Luz's stomach.

"But what's with you having a crush on my stomach?" Luz said as Amity blushed. Dummy. She likes your abs. "Ohh. You could have just said so Amity!"

Amity was still blushing as she was speechless. You like her abs. She's going to tell you to touch them Amity. Megan said as Amity gulped. "Wanna touch e-" Before Luz could finish her sentence, Amity screamed "fine!" And touched it.

"Well, are you satisfied?" Amity said as Luz laughed and smiled which fainted fast. "It's very satisfying princess, good nig-" Luz said as she went to sleep.

"Of course. And she went to sleep. Might as well sleep too."