Chapter 3.

Luz has already gone back to The Owl House. She got to bed immediately so that she would've receive "lectures" from Eda. She got tired immediately slept. And she had that same nightmare again but this time, Amity was in the dream.

The dream was about Luz seeing when she was young and she lost her parents. After that, Amity hugged her, trying to comfort her. Tears was coming out as Luz was still sleeping. "I only met her today so why am I already having a dream about her..." Luz thought in her dream.

Hours Later...
Morning came. Everywhere was sunny and the tears had already dried on Luz's face. Obviously, she was still investigating about the incident that had already happened, but that didn't stop her from remembering Amity from yesterday. And she still remembered what Eda had told her about the Blights. "Since Eda did say that they were royal and all that, maybe I can actually sneak in, but I'll need to tell Eda about everything". Luz thought to herself while going down the stairs to eat her breakfast.

Eda was cooking up some pancakes. Luz had greeted her a good morning and Eda did the same. "Eda, can I talk to you about something when we're done with breakfast?" Luz said while she was eating her breakfast. Eda looked at Luz with a worried face because it had been the first time that Luz had said such a thing to Eda, and Luz said such with a sad tone.

When they had finished breakfast, Luz talked to Eda about her mother and father's death, how she's investigating, how she's an assassin, and even how she's trying to find some information based on the Blights she was telling her about the other day.

Eda was in tears. While Luz looked down using her hands to cover her face in sadness. Eda cleaned her tears and told her that she'll support her all the way. That we will need a plan if you want to get closer to them.
They discussed and planned out everything that was needed to be planned out.

Luz then decided to go out for a stroll to try to clear her mind after what she had already told Eda. She even needed some fresh air herself. She saw how beautiful the town was, how everywhere was so busy and was filled with demons, witches and even small creatures.

She then went deep into the forest and then she decided to lay down because she was tired from walking for hours. She was with her phone and then she decided to listen to some music. The wind was blowing, the music was calming, everywhere was peaceful. For the first time in a very long time, she was actually quite relaxed. It was those type of moments when you feel like all your stress had gone away like water.

When Luz turned her head to her left, she saw a mansion. A very big one at that. It was grey and it looked like it was built professionally. "Maybe this is the house of the Blights?" She thought. She then decided to take a picture of it so that she can show Eda. She then decided to rest her head on a tree.

Again, Luz heard a sound in the forest. "Whoever that's there, come out now" Luz said in a calm but somehow hard voice. She did think it would be Amity but her expectations were wrong. It was actually a rabbit with a horn. Luz went ahead to pet its head and it actually settled down. Luz giggled and then she stood up to go back to The Owl House.

She had gone back to the Owl House and had discussed to Eda. It was already night time, so she went ahead to bed.

The story was kind of short but I hope you enjoyed it!

A bad but sad assassin who fell in love.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara