Chapter 16.

"Well then Princess Amy, let's get you back home".
The cute and adorable girls had gone back to the castle and Luz had carried Amity in princess-style. Luz had gently put her on the bed and as Luz was about to go back, Amity said she should stay.

Luz didn't leave Amity because she had forgotten about her for a whole month and she wanted to make it up to her. She had lied down on the bed with Amity and Amity snuggled close to Luz like a cat.

"Hey Luz?" Amity asked. "What's up Amy?" Luz asked too. "Do you really like me? Not in a relationship type of way though! Just normally..." Amity sad in a low tone. "Amity. Look at me." Luz said and Amity looked at Luz, as Luz was smiling.

"I enjoy every moment with you. Heck, not even moment, every second. Does that answer your question, princess?" Luz said while booping Amity's nose with her finger. Amity blushed and nodded. "Now, have a good night sleep Amity" Luz said while smiling as Amity was already sleeping. "She looks really adorable" Luz muttered to herself and then she slept

Morning....
"Wake up, you sleepyhead" Luz said as she woke up earlier than Amity. "Good morning Luz!" Amity said while smiling to Luz. "Good morning to you, princess" Luz smiled back at Amity, which made Amity blush. "Care to go out for some time?" Luz said while standing up and lending Amity a hand.

"But my parents..." Amity said sadly. "Don't worry. It won't take long" Luz said. Immediately Amity had touched her hand, Luz carried her and they went out through the window. "Why are you doing this?" Amity said as Luz was running with full speed. "You did say that you wanted to be free, didn't you? At least, you should have some free time." Luz said looking at Amity and smiling.

"Thanks Luz". Amity said a soft tone. "No problem" Luz said back to Amity. Luz stopped running and then she put Amity down. "Today is going to be about us. What do you want to do?" Luz said to Amity. "Let's try some ice scream!" Amity said excitedly.

They enjoyed their day, really much.

Let's go on a killing spree Luz! I want to have some fun! Luz subconsciousness said. Luz was able to TALK to her subconsciousness properly, but it would still try to do things that were extreme. Luz even named her subconsciousness, Megan.

"No Megan. As you can see, I'm with Amity right now" Luz said to Megan. Luz can talk to Megan in her mind, but not out loud. "Propose to her already! This is getting really tiring!" Megan said to Luz.

"Propose!? Megan, what are you saying? I don't even know how you came to me, but how do you even!?" Luz said to Megan. "Let's just stop this conversation for now. If I talk to you for long, I'll faint."

"Please, please, please, please, please Luz! Let's go already!" Megan said to Luz repeatedly.

"Amity". Luz said to Amity faintly. "Yes Luz?" Amity said to Luz. "Please help... I'm tire-" and unfortunately, Luz had fainted because of how Megan had disturbed her too much. "Luz? Luz!"

Amity at this moment didn't know what to do. She looked for the closest place or house and fortunately for her, she saw The Owl House. Amity knocked on the door and asked if anyone was there. Of course, Eda had opened the door and Eda eyes were widely opened when she saw Luz.

"Kid! What happened to her!?" Eda said staring directly looking at Amity. "I don't even know myself! Luz just fainted out of nowhere!" Amity said. "Well, we need to get her in and help her quickly! I'll wipe up a potion or something, go bring some water or something!" Eda said, carrying Luz into her room.

Luz was in this grey room and she wasn't even surprised. "Ugh, again? Megan, where are you?" Luz said looking around for Megan. "You didn't do what I wanted you to do so I did this" Megan said to Luz. "I'm sorry Megan, but I can't just be killing people that aren't related to my parents death." Luz said.

"Okay then. If I can't let you kill people however you like, then let's play hide and seek. You do like games like that right? I'll make it up to you, okay Megan? But just don't do that again" Luz said to Megan. "Hide and seek... Hide and seek! Let's play it!" Megan said as her eyes were sparkling.

"Okay Megan, I'll play for some hours. When we're done playing, you'll wake me up". Luz said. "Sure, yes! I'll hide, you'll seek" Megan said excitedly.

In the real life, Amity had helped Eda enough and Amity went up to Luz's room. It was so neatly arranged, and was so proper. "Luz, please wake up..." Amity said holding Luz's hands. Time in the real life and where Luz was with Megan was completely different. If Luz spent an hour in that place, it would be minutes in the real life.

"Found you Megan!" Luz said happily. "Hey, you found me!" Megan said excitedly. Both of them were like little children. "It's already an hour Megan. Can you get me back?" Luz said. "But you do promise that you'll talk to me?" Megan said pouting her mouth. "Of course Megan" Luz said smiling softly.

"Oof, that really did a number of on me huh". Luz said as she woke up. "Luz! You finally woke up! Please don't leave me like that again..." Amity said in a soft tone. "Of course Amy. I won't" Luz said as she hugged Amity.