Chapter 52.

"Hey Megan. How long am I going to stay here exactly? It's getting boring!" Luz said as Megan looked at her angrily and Luz paused.

"First of all, I would literally trap you here and you won't return back to life. And also, you seriously need to learn how to keep yourself away from danger. Amity right now should be crying her way to sleep." Megan said as Luz frowned.

"I didn't even think about Amity's feelings. She'll obviously get angry at me when I rise from the dead again." Luz said as she frowned but Megan patted her head. "Luz. I'm sure that Amity is the type of person to forgive you. If I were you, just make something for her that she would like as forgiveness for dying." Megan said as Luz smiled.

"Alright!" Luz said happily. "Luz, why didn't you just use the skills you had? You could have finished William off." Dan said as Luz looked at him and smiled at Dan.

"Oh Dan. I was actually serious about him being banned if he lost. But I can't just kill someone just because of love. If Amity should ever leave me and go for William, I'll know it was most likely to happen because anyone and everyone can change minds." Luz said as Dan finally understood what Luz was saying.

"I can't just even kill someone that has a family just because I want to have Amity's hand in marriage. Obviously I do want to marry Amity, I can't just go as far as killing someone just for her." Luz said as Megan eyed at her.

"Says the person who loves going on a killing spree. You should be saying the opposite of what you're saying. So you're saying that if someone was just to come to Amity and attack her, you won't do anything? Because that's what you're literally trying to imply." Megan said as she crossed her arms and Dan fully agreed with her.

"To be completely honest, I don't even know what I'm saying. You're right Megan. I'm just tired and I just want to see Amity even though it's just been a day." Luz said as Megan was surprised. "Out there, it's 4 months Luz." Megan said as Luz wasn't the least surprised. "Huh. The time difference is something else." Luz said as she looked at the floor.

"Can't we change the background of this room?" Luz asked Dan. "We can." Dan said as Luz was surprised. "Well why didn't you say so or do so in the first place!?" Luz sad as Megan folded her arms. "Well you never asked for it! We done have any sense of fashion at all, don't blame us!" Dan said as Luz pouted.

"Luz. Just think of the background you want and clap your hands." Megan said as Luz thought of it. She clapped her hands and the background was so beautiful. "The stars and moon? Wow Luz. You really have a deep sense. But aside from that, this is very beautiful." Dan said as Megan nodded in agreement with what Megan said.

"Yeah. It's just so relaxing to see the stars and the moon. Like, they give off this special vibe that is so calming. Like it's the only thing you can see during nighttime." Luz said as she then sighed. "I wish Amity was here to see this." Luz said as she lied down and looked at the stars and moon.

"She can actually. If you want her to come here, she'll have to die." Megan said as Luz was surprised. "I can't let my partner die because I want her to see this!" Luz said as Dan coughed.

"Oh right. William won meaning that he gets to take Amity's hand in marriage. Well, I'm happy for him. At least he got the person he loves." Luz said as Megan slapped Luz.

"Ow!?" Luz said as she whined in pain. "Listen to yourself. Are you seriously going to lose Amity to that cheater? I will literally slap your mouth if you say such words again." Megan said as Dan agreed with her.

"Amity loves you, and you love her back. William loves Amity, Amity doesn't love William but loves Luz. Amity and Luz should be together because they both love each other." Dan said as Luz looked at both of them.

"Well, thanks guys. What's the time?" Luz said as Megan calculated it. "It's August 20th right now, and it's evening." Megan said as Luz looked at her.

"I should send you back right?" Megan said as Luz nodded immediately she finished her sentence. "Okay, alright. I'll send you back." Megan said as Luz hugged Megan.

Dan looked at them and Luz looked at Dan. "Oh come here Dan!" Luz said as she dragged Dan into the hug. "Now, time to meet my partner!"

Luz said as she went back to her body. "Ugghhh" Luz said as she opened her eyes slowly. "Lights? Where am I?" Luz said as she saw someone with green hair.

Luz opened her eyes completely and saw a familiar face. "Emira!?" Luz exclaimed as she nodded her head.

"It's been so long!" Luz said as she hugged Emira but Emira pushed her back. "What's up?" Luz said as Emira pointed to the bathroom. "Oh, I must be smelling really bad." Luz said as Emira nodded.

Luz had washed up, cleaned her body and dressed up. "Thanks Emira. But how did I get here?" Luz said as Emira explained to her. "Oh. I understand. But where's Amity?" Luz said to Emira. "You should go meet mom and dad first to settle everything down." Emira said as Luz nodded her head.

Luz went downstairs and saw Alador. "I knew it." Alador said at Luz who was confused. "Dear, she's back!" Alador screamed which Odalia heard. Luz felt something on her forehead and she realized there was a scratch there. "Luz Noceda." Odalia said as Luz shivered. "Y-yes ma'am!" Luz said as Odalia told her to sit down.

Odalia, Alador and Luz discussed about how she came back. "Luz. We found out that William had cheated during the last event." Alador said as Luz looked at them. "So, we've both discussed about it and we decided that you should take Amity's hand in marriage. So, Luz Noceda, welcome to the Blight family. We both welcome you with open arms." Odalia said as Luz brought out a tear and hugged both of them.

"I promise I'll protect Amity with my whole life, Mr and Mrs Blight!" Luz said as they both patted Luz's head. "Go meet Amity upstairs. She should be the one you should be talking to right now." Alador said as Luz stood up and thanked them and teleported to Amity's room quietly.

"So i'm not the only one that thought of how Luz did that?" Odalia said to Alador. "Oh dear. I thought the same." Alador said to Odalia.

In Amity's room, Luz saw that Amity was sleeping so she needed to be extremely quiet. Luz then looked at Amity and then became surprised. "Was she... crying because of me?" Luz said as she looked at Amity. Luz cleaned off one of the tears that fell down from Amity's eyes as she was sleeping.

"Luz, please don't leave me..." Amity said as she was sleeping. Luz looked at her surprisingly because of what she said and smiled. "I'll never leave you Amity. Never in this life." Luz whispered in her ears and patted her head. Luz changed her clothes to pajamas and lied down on Amity's bed.

Luz patted Amity's head and Amity went closer to Luz's chest. And all that happened as Amity was still sleeping. Luz chuckled at this and hugged Amity. "Sweet Dreams Amity. And good night-" Luz said as she drove herself to sleep.

Alador, Odalia, Emira and Edric opened the door a little to see this adorable people who were getting married soon. "Awn" They all said in sync and closed the door quietly.

"So Luz won?" Megan asked Dan. "Fortunately, she did. Obviously this would happen. Good guys always win." Dan said as Megan laughed. "Not you literally saying that after all the killing she has done Dan! This isn't a matter of 'good guys always win' moment, it's more of 'if you have hope, you'll win' moments." Megan said as Dan looked at her.

"But aside from the moment stuff, I'm really happy for Luz. After this, I doubt trouble will come her way anymore." Dan said as Megan laughed.

"Luz herself is trouble! She said it herself that her life is a tragic story, and it's page will finish when she dies. All she needs is just happiness but she'll still have her tragic life alright." Megan said as Dan understood Megan.

"I can't just wait for Amity's reaction when she sees her partner next to her on her bed."