Chapter 15.

For a whole month now, they hadn't gone to see each other. Luz Noceda and Amity Blight hadn't seen each other for a whole month.

Odalia and Alador were talking about how they should announce it and Amity stumbled across their conversation. "Shouldn't we make it official yet? Amity has been giving excuses about how her fiance is sick or probably her fiance went into an accident" Odalia said as she sighed.

"Odalia my dear, let us wait for some time. Our daughter might be doing this for a reason she doesn't want us to know. People have secrets they don't want to tell, even to their own parents" Alador said, putting his right hand on one of Odalia shoulders. "By anything, Amity should be the one to decide whether it should be official or not". Alador said calmly.

"But we are her parents! It's not like I am saying that we should be the one to decide everything she will do or what she is going to do, what if she makes a mistake and we aren't there to correct her? Won't it be better if we, as the parents do it?" Odalia said worriedly and sighed.

"Dear, I know that you really care about Amity. And you don't want her to make any sort of mistakes, but believe in her. She's our daughter and we know very well that she would do everything to not destroy this family's name. She also has Emira and Edric to help her whenever she's bind or having an issue we parents can't solve, okay?" Alador said in a soft tone. "Okay" Odalia said shortly.

Amity had gone away before both of them had noticed that Amity was there. "They really are overprotective huh" Amity said to herself and that made her smile.

"I've finally connected everything! It's just to get who the person is now Eda!" Luz said. Luz was a total mess. Papers everywhere, her shirt was completely dirty, dark circles under her eyes. She looks like she hasn't taken a bath for almost a month. "That's good for you kid. But what happened to your fiance?" Eda said, sipping some apple blood.

"Fiance? Fiance... AMITY. Oh my God, I completely forgot about her! She won't get angry for sure, right?" Luz said staring at Eda. "She will obviously hate you for that kiddo". Eds said rolling her eyes because it was obvious. "I can't bare to lose anyone anymore... I need to apologize to her" Luz muttered to herself.

"Kid, take a bath. You look horrible. And you smell disgusting. No way you're going to meet your lover like that" Eda said smirking while drinking her apple blood. "Okay Eda... Wait lover!? Eda..." Luz said while stuffing a book up her face to cover her face from Eda seeing her blush while Eda was laughing.

Luz took a bath, and a very long one at that. She wore the regular, her red beanie, a white and purple striped shirt, a dark green jacket and some black trousers. Luz had gone outside and bought some sweets for Amity. "Why would I ever forget her like this? It's not like I love her, right? Aarghh! This mixed feelings are complicating!

Luz had finally reached the castle and it was just one more jump. Amity was in her room, reading a book about a princess and her knight in shining armour. "I want to leave the castle. I don't want any rules to follow" Amity muttered to herself. "Hey Amy, what you reading?" Luz whispered in Amity's ears.

"Bwah! What's with people scaring me these days!?" Amity said to herself in pain. "Oh sorry Amy, here let me help you" Luz stretched out her hand for Amity to stand up. "Wait, isn't that voice... Luz!" Amity said loud and ran to Luz hugging her.

"Hey Amity!" Luz said laughing while both of them were on the floor. Amity had just realised what she just did and got back and turned around. "You didn't keep your promise". Amity said quietly. "Huh?" Luz said in confusing.

"You didn't keep your promise!" Amity turned to Luz, as Amity was crying, shedding tears. "You said you would visit me every day and night but you didn't, for a whole month at that!" Amity said, still crying. "Amity, I am so so sorry. What should I do to make it up to you? Here, I bought you some sweets". Luz said while handing them to Amity.

"Then tell me. Tell me everything about you. You said I should try finding it out but I tried but it didn't work out. I even sent some spies to spy on you but it didn't work out". Amity said, still sniffing. "You were the one who sent all those men to spy on me?" Luz said. "Uh-huh" Amity said.

"Amy, I am so sorry. I'll tell you. Everything. To make it up to you. Can we just go out, so that I can tell you?" Luz said carrying Amity in princess-style. They went out through the window and they walked as Luz was still carrying Amity. They finally stopped, and Luz layed Amity down on the ground. "Should I really tell her everything? I don't even know if I like her or not. Why should I? But I feel like I should"

"I'll just tell her. But not everything. The time will come when I'll tell her everything" Luz thought. "Amity" Luz said to Amity has Luz held Amity's hands. "I'll tell you, but not everything. Please? I promise, the time will come when I'll tell you everything." Luz said to Amity. Amity nodded her head as in saying yes.

Luz told her half of everything. About Eda, her not having friends in the human realm but she didn't tell her that she was an assassin and that her parents died. "why didn't you tell me this Luz?" Amity said worriedly and sadly. "I'm sorry Amity. I really am. When it's time to tell you everything, I promise I will. I'll keep my promises this time."

"I don't think I might tell her everything. I might even get in trouble, or even die as I'm investigating my parents death". Luz thought which made her frown but she didn't let Amity see her frowning. "Well then Princess Amy, let's get you back to your home" Luz said smiling. Amity blushed as she called her Princess Amy.

"I told you all I know Lilith" the man said that was still in her house. "You can go now". Lilith said to the man, which immediately ran away. "I'm really sorry Luz. I'm helping you but I might do something you might not like" Lilith said in a sad tone.