Chapter 17.

"Aargh, my head." Luz said as she shifted back from the hug she had given Amity. "Kid! Are you okay!?" Eda said as she immediately ran upstairs to check on her.

"Could you just please take Amity home? Her parents should be so worried by now" Luz said as she put her hand on her forehead. "Well then, Amity. Come downstairs before your parents start running around like mad people searching all over for you" Eda said as she went away.

Amity giggled at what Eda and then as she was about to go downstairs, she waved Luz goodbye and Luz did the same.

I am so sorry Luz. I wish I didn't do this, I really regret it. I'm sorry. Megan said with a guilt in her voice. "Megan, it's okay. By anything, you had the right to do it at that moment. I haven't been fair to you and listening to you at all, so it's okay. But just don't do it again" Luz said as she smirked and sighed and then she went to bed.

"Well, then. Good night Megan" Luz said to Megan. Good night to you too, Luz. Megan said in a soft tone and Luz went to sleep.

Amity had gone back to the castle in peace but thankfully, not in pieces. She had thanked her titans that her parents weren't worried sick. They didn't even notice. Amity had gotten ready for bed and then she layed on her bed and went to sleep immediately.

The Next Day...

"Ah! I feel so refreshed!" Luz said as she stretched her body and went to wash her face, to get ready for the day. "I might as well go meet Amity right now". Luz said to herself.

Wow, not even a "good morning" from your favourite person? Good morning Luz. Megan said in a stern but calm voice. "Hah, good morning to you Megan. And says the person who tried to kill me in my own nightmare" Luz laughed at her own words.

Luz had gone downstairs and greeted Eda. "Kid, you doing okay now?" Eda asked as she was drinking some apple blood. "Yeah, I'm doing okay now. I just want to go meet someone right now" Luz said to Eda which made Eda smirk.

"It's that Amity girl, right? For sure, you can go but make sure you return back home safely" Eda said as Luz rushed out.

"Mittens!" Emira and Edric said in front of Amity's face which made Amity roll and fall from her bed. "KNOCK FOR TITAN'S SAKE!!" Amity said to them loudly. "Yeesh sorry, looks like someone choose anger this morning" Emira said to Amity which made Amity furious.

"Amity, calm down. And who are they?" Luz said as she gently entered Amity's room. "Mittens, who is she?" Emira and Edric said at the same time. Edric and Emira looked at Luz and Luz did the same. They both pointed at each other and said:

"Amity, who are these two?"

"Mittens, who's this?"